Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Urban Dictionary:

Dean
the most amazing person alive with a huge penis.

Dean
The kind of guy that you Love for exactly who he is. Everything about him makes you smile. Once you meet him, you know there's something about him that's special but you can't quite place it at first. He's the guy that you end up in Love with and hope to spend the rest of your life with. He's absolutely amazing and perfect.
Dean is perfect, didn't you know?

Dean
A evil bastard that will ruin you’re life, he is a cunt and deserves to die.

Dean
Just a hot guy in general, usually has a great sense of humor and a great taste in chicks.
You forgot:

Dean
A very banterous individual.

Dean
Swag. Tall, sexy and fit. Dean is a man dripping in swagger with a huge cock, Dean knows how to make the pussy drip.

Dean
The most annoying person to possibly live, claims to have a massive cock when in actual fact it is the size of a tic-tac. Deans are generally unpopular and ugly, always annoying and unpleasant to be around. People called Dean are very untrustworthy and are known to talk about you behind your back.

....seems to be a little inconsistency here..... ???

gotta keep everyone guessing.

Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
good morning RazMan. welcome to Jump On Dean Day.
Ooh, bad news. I'm wearing cowboy boots. Won't be fun to be jumped on with those.

break time. Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee.
Going with the top shelf for midday!

Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
good morning RazMan. welcome to Jump On Dean Day.
Ooh, bad news. I'm wearing cowboy boots. Won't be fun to be jumped on with those.
Dean has taken better than that.

Good Day Razman.

Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...

break time. Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee.
Going with the top shelf for midday!
tore through kitchen and dining room. I deserve it.

Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...
little men in the boat.

Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...
I'd sure like to own that rig.  The boat, I mean.

Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...
little men in the boat.
Now that would be a nice addition to the lunch menu!

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
Well, yes and no.
Solid QB with good knowledge of the system.  Would be particularly important in the event of injury to the other QB.
Immediate impact however is minimal.  The other QB had been named the starter and has demonstrated superior skills, particularly in passing.  Accounted for four touchdowns in the game last week.  As a freshman, has the potential to contribute for a lot longer than the Senior Bryant.

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?

Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
Well, yes and no.
Solid QB with good knowledge of the system.  Would be particularly important in the event of injury to the other QB.
Immediate impact however is minimal.  The other QB had been named the starter and has demonstrated superior skills, particularly in passing.  Accounted for four touchdowns in the game last week.  As a freshman, has the potential to contribute for a lot longer than the Senior Bryant.
Just hope he stays healthy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8