Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week

Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Something to look forward to...

Day is done, homeward bound.

Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Something to look forward to...
Yeah, I kind of got spoiled when she stayed gone 2 weeks instead of the planned 1.

Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Where to now?  I think you're enjoying the bachelor life!

My  Walmart soldering torch I bought in the Austin Hurricane last year has crapped out on me.  Guess I got to go to Harbor Freight tomorrow and get a new one.

Bad news is the warden is coming home tomorrow night and good news is the warden is leaving again next week
Where to now?  I think you're enjoying the bachelor life!
Going to the mountains with some of her old work friends.

Day is done, homeward bound.
Right behind you. I've got a personal meeting to attend. No time for a smoke today.

Day is done, homeward bound.
Right behind you. I've got a personal meeting to attend. No time for a smoke today.
Bunch of slackers today

I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..

I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?

I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
🖕

Went to Greg’s Cabana Bar, they always have food and it is good.

Actually they closed down most of the Chipotle places around here about a month ago.  Even the fuk’n old Yankees will not eat that chit.

BOGO with the boy at P.F. Chang’s tomorrow for lunch.

I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
That's my plan for dinner tonight. I've got a project management org meeting tonight and that's what happens to be in the same building.

I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
That's my plan for dinner tonight. I've got a project management org meeting tonight and that's what happens to be in the same building.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9