Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2018, 11:08:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.
C'mon, how can you expect Dean to remember? He hasn't worn pants in years.
correct.

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2018, 11:09:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.

https://www.historicalemporium.com/search/?q=Classic+trousers
Yes...but you also need the two buttons in the back...

;-)

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2018, 11:13:45 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/08/i-warned-him-woman-68-shoots-man-doing-private-thing-on-bike-who-then-chased-her-to-doorstep/?utm_term=.df6c9661e751

The sign on her door reportedly said, “Save the drama for your mama.”

But when that message didn’t appear to get across to the man masturbating on her doorstep, the 68-year-old Houston woman warned that she would have to get her pistol.

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2018, 11:14:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.

https://www.historicalemporium.com/search/?q=Classic+trousers
That's a cool website.

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2018, 11:14:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.

https://www.historicalemporium.com/search/?q=Classic+trousers
Yes...but you also need the two buttons in the back...

;-)
I was just advertising where I buy mine.

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/08/i-warned-him-woman-68-shoots-man-doing-private-thing-on-bike-who-then-chased-her-to-doorstep/?utm_term=.df6c9661e751

The sign on her door reportedly said, “Save the drama for your mama.”

But when that message didn’t appear to get across to the man masturbating on her doorstep, the 68-year-old Houston woman warned that she would have to get her pistol.
All that and a happy ending.

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2018, 11:17:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.

https://www.historicalemporium.com/search/?q=Classic+trousers
Yes...but you also need the two buttons in the back...

;-)
I was just advertising where I buy mine.
Like I said, cool website.

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2018, 11:18:46 AM »

August must be inventory dump month at CAO.  Now CI has jumped onto the CAO Chaos sales bandwagon.

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2018, 11:23:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.

https://www.historicalemporium.com/search/?q=Classic+trousers
I prefer my buttons on the inside...

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2018, 11:24:04 AM »

[...]

Let's all order matching hats!  https://www.historicalemporium.com/store/003876.php

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2018, 11:27:38 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/08/i-warned-him-woman-68-shoots-man-doing-private-thing-on-bike-who-then-chased-her-to-doorstep/?utm_term=.df6c9661e751

The sign on her door reportedly said, “Save the drama for your mama.”

But when that message didn’t appear to get across to the man masturbating on her doorstep, the 68-year-old Houston woman warned that she would have to get her pistol.
All that and a happy ending.
Not sure he got to that part.

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2018, 11:33:43 AM »

[...]

Smashing idea!

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2018, 11:56:39 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/08/i-warned-him-woman-68-shoots-man-doing-private-thing-on-bike-who-then-chased-her-to-doorstep/?utm_term=.df6c9661e751

The sign on her door reportedly said, “Save the drama for your mama.”

But when that message didn’t appear to get across to the man masturbating on her doorstep, the 68-year-old Houston woman warned that she would have to get her pistol.
All that and a happy ending.
Not sure he got to that part.
She did.

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2018, 11:57:54 AM »

[...]

But they should be smoking hats...

https://www.historicalemporium.com/store/006654.php

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2018, 12:13:42 PM »

[...]

Good point, but looks a bit shriner-ish.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9