« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2018, 10:24:53 AM »

CI countdown bar is back!

 I know you were anxiously awaiting that news... ::)

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2018, 10:26:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2018, 10:26:49 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Raz.
Morning, TD.

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2018, 10:41:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
management is so much fun.
Morning RazMan.

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2018, 10:45:29 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2018, 10:49:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
management is so much fun.
Morning RazMan.
These people don't work for me. All three are arrogant pricks who got so lazy they didn't even read the tickets they were addressing. It's not like I exposed them, they'd exposed their laziness in their comments on the tickets. I just pointed out the tickets to their supervisors.

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2018, 10:50:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2018, 10:52:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2018, 10:53:42 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2018, 10:53:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
management is so much fun.
Morning RazMan.
These people don't work for me. All three are arrogant pricks who got so lazy they didn't even read the tickets they were addressing. It's not like I exposed them, they'd exposed their laziness in their comments on the tickets. I just pointed out the tickets to their supervisors.
......and their supers will probably let it slide.

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2018, 10:56:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2018, 10:57:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
White collars on colored shirts are for pimps and lawyers.

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2018, 10:59:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2018, 11:02:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning to you. What does 8/8 got in store for you?
I'll have three people angry at me when I get to work, because I had to call out their shoddy work.

After that it should just be the normal stress.
Morning ManagerRaz.

I used to dress like that guy, back in the early 90's. Scary.
What's wrong with that?   :-[
Except almost no pants come with suspender buttons anymore, and you have to pay a mint to get them added...or be like my Dad and use clip on suspenders!
how hard is it to sew on 4 buttons?

the ones that get me are wearing suspenders and a belt.
Well, it's six buttons, generally.
C'mon, how can you expect Dean to remember? He hasn't worn pants in years.

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2018, 11:07:54 AM »

https://www.historicalemporium.com/search/?q=Classic+trousers