Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2018, 06:29:19 PM »

AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)

old guys?!
you want to see breasts? I'll show you breasts!
tomorrow.

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2018, 10:19:48 PM »

AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)

old guys?!
you want to see breasts? I'll show you breasts!
tomorrow.

Lol, my thoughts exactly!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]