Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2018, 02:50:33 PM »

AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.

« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2018, 02:52:43 PM »

AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Indeed.   8)  Probably thinks push-up is the only option.

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2018, 03:02:27 PM »

Want to thank both Dean & traveling Dave, for their
rather patriotic avatars, this 4th of July week.
Fearless leader hasn't checked in yet, has he..

it's early yet. I didn't want to get too inappropriate.

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2018, 03:05:19 PM »

okay, heading out to see what kind of trouble I can get into.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/2/2018
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2018, 03:07:47 PM »

Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
I had what i believe to be the precursor to these about 2 years ago.  may have been the Anaconda, but i remember it as  "Amazon Basin"  wrapped in rope and all.  not bad after 2 months in the humi, but will not pay 7 bucks for it.
Basin was the original.  Anaconda and Fuma em Cordo as follow-ups came out last year.
Yep,  top pic is the one I bought.

« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2018, 03:07:56 PM »

Time to start the 2018 IPCPR "Must Try" List,
1.  Southern Draw Cedrus
2.  My Father Cigars La Gran Oferta
3.  Warped La Relatos

...to be continued

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2018, 03:08:44 PM »

okay, heading out to see what kind of trouble I can get into.
We have full faith in you!

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2018, 03:10:17 PM »

Guess it's a Bean newsday.

His CAO Amazon varieties being offered up at the Page today.
$6 per for the Anaconda not bad but not quite there for me to hit it.
I had what i believe to be the precursor to these about 2 years ago.  may have been the Anaconda, but i remember it as  "Amazon Basin"  wrapped in rope and all.  not bad after 2 months in the humi, but will not pay 7 bucks for it.
Basin was the original.  Anaconda and Fuma em Cordo as follow-ups came out last year.
Yep,  top pic is the one I bought.
Yup, that's the one I've had as well.  Interesting enough.  Uses five different tobacco's as filler...and unusual sourced ones.

« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2018, 03:37:51 PM »

AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)

« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2018, 03:43:34 PM »

AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)
In the regular size picture, you can even see the muscle underneath the implant. It's not even a decent boob job.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »

[...]

I wouldn't know nuthin' 'bout no muscle, but will agree since you've provided the higher res photo the bod doesn't match the face, a sure giveaway.

« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2018, 03:53:19 PM »

In the work mancave with a not-fake San Andres.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/2/2018
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »

heading home with an RP Ray Lewis toro.  nite all!

« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2018, 04:41:57 PM »

heading home with an RP Ray Lewis toro.  nite all!
Later, Sam. Enjoy your evening.  Keep an eye out for #fakeboobs!

« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2018, 05:39:39 PM »

AVI change for Mr. Bean.  Just tryin' to keep 'em real....
Pretty sure you haven't succeeded.
You are mistaken, she'll do.
You think those are real? Granted, the pic is small on my computer, but they sure don't look real to me.
More likely the firmly tied bikini helping to give you that misperception.
More likely you and Bean have the dirty old man minds that want to make you believe they're real. I've never seen real breasts so far apart on a girl so thin, bikini or otherwise. ;)
Need to get out more then!   ;D
He's obviously unfamiliar with the term "lift and separate" from back-in-the-day bra commercials.  Young-uns, sheesh.
Sounds to me like you old guys need a more discerning eye for breasts. ;)

old guys?!
you want to see breasts? I'll show you breasts!
tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8