Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2018, 12:12:05 PM »

Gotta head out for the rest of the day.  GFY, mofos.

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2018, 12:36:55 PM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

I am guessing from the context, they are types of cats...

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2018, 12:38:18 PM »

LTG, nice combo to get for the girls for future camping trips.
(just hope they don't take after Dad)
https://www.cigarpage.com/browning-microblast-flashlight-folder-combo.html
LALTS

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2018, 12:44:31 PM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

I am guessing from the context, they are types of cats...
We're still trying to figure it out...

Howdy, Flip. Any closer to smoking again?

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2018, 01:18:41 PM »

#RealNews  Fox news show a file clip of various Philadelphia Eagles praying  during a piece on Trumpf cancelling the Eagles visit to the White House over the National Anthem/kneeling controversy.  No Eagles player kneeled during last year's season.  He probably didn't want to be embarrassed with only 10 players showing up to his photo op.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/06/eagles-tight-end-calls-out-fox-news-segment-that-shows-him-praying-not-protesting-before-game
We're very sorry that we were caught.

http://tvline.com/2018/06/05/fox-news-apologizes-philadelphia-eagles-kneeling-prayer/

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2018, 02:05:56 PM »

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2018, 02:13:51 PM »

Butterface offered from Cigar Federation...

https://www.cigarfederationtobacos.com/products/butterface-fuerte?utm_source=mailerlite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_cigar_release_butterface_fuerte_now_available&utm_term=2018-06-05
Ok, that's one I would almost buy based solely on packaging.
...and description, don't forget the spiffy description.
You mean like "Big creamy milkshake, leather, iced coffee, black pepper and jalapeņo. As you smoke it, hazelnuts, nougat, chocolate, and tea join the party." I mean, come on already.

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2018, 02:24:19 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2018, 02:24:35 PM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

I am guessing from the context, they are types of cats...
We're still trying to figure it out...

Howdy, Flip. Any closer to smoking again?
Coughing is still bad, but that's from the bum heart....
so the women are asking me not to smoke....

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2018, 02:34:44 PM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, and Tony.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
Howdy, HottubbinDean.
No hut tubbin'. Busy. Pot luck tonight to prepare and set up for. Trip to Verizon about a cracked screen. Shopping for my new cat. Catch up paperwork for the meetings Sunday and yesterday. Golf tomorrow thank God.
You buying pussy now?
shelter rescue.
I've been looking for a blue point or lilac point but the seal point looks like the brother and sister we had in 1976.

I am guessing from the context, they are types of cats...
We're still trying to figure it out...

Howdy, Flip. Any closer to smoking again?
Coughing is still bad, but that's from the bum heart....
so the women are asking me not to smoke....
Add that to the ever lengthening list of what they don't want you to do and what they do want you to do... >:(

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2018, 02:35:09 PM »

Later LTG.

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2018, 02:36:16 PM »

« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2018, 02:38:01 PM »

Kate Spade reportedly committed suicide. Sheesh. What drives a person to do that? I hope there aren't children involved.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8