« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2018, 11:31:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Hope your hump day is better than your humped day.
Long as it doesn't start with the computer that cuts checks being down, this might be a good day. Morning, Tony.

Make sure that machine is using the proper year.
Indeed. And I've configured it to use your bank account to draw on.

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2018, 11:32:30 AM »

https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Florida Man.

« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2018, 11:34:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. Hope your hump day is better than your humped day.
Long as it doesn't start with the computer that cuts checks being down, this might be a good day. Morning, Tony.

Make sure that machine is using the proper year.
Indeed. And I've configured it to use your bank account to draw on.
Slim pickin's.

« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2018, 11:37:00 AM »

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2018, 11:38:25 AM »

https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Florida Man.
I resemble that remark. ::)

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2018, 11:39:33 AM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
22 bucks? does it come with a fresh pork roll?

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2018, 11:48:32 AM »

Some important event times if you plan on visiting me over the summer...

https://www.milb.com/trenton/news/thunder-pork-roll-to-take-the-field-in-2018/c-265250512

River Fest, presented by Case Pork Roll, will take place on Saturday September 29 at Arm & Hammer Park.

The highlight of the event will be the Case Pork Roll Eating Championship, a Major League Eating competition that has seen the top two eaters in the world win the last two years.

Joey Chestnut set the record with 43 quarter-pound sandwiches in 2016, while New Jersey's own Carmen Cincotti won the event last year, as he ate 40 pork roll sandwiches in 10 minutes.

All tickets to the event are general admission and may be purchased for $5 beginning May 18 at 5:00pm.
Sounds delicious to me.
It does, but isn't the White Whale Inn booked for the summer?

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2018, 11:50:25 AM »

https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Florida Man.
I resemble that remark. ::)
“You ain’t about nothing, but you about something,” Carrigan told the deputy.  I'm stealing that one.

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2018, 11:52:05 AM »

https://villages-news.com/man-arrested-after-taking-golf-cart-on-wild-ride-down-morse-boulevard/
If you asked me to pick out a mug shot for that article based solely on the headline, that's absolutely the one I would've picked.
Still rockin' that mullet.  Yeah!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/30/2018
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2018, 11:55:38 AM »

May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.

« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2018, 12:13:32 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2018, 12:14:29 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
You guys and your pork roll, sheesh.  (TWSS)

« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2018, 12:14:51 PM »

Some important event times if you plan on visiting me over the summer...

https://www.milb.com/trenton/news/thunder-pork-roll-to-take-the-field-in-2018/c-265250512

River Fest, presented by Case Pork Roll, will take place on Saturday September 29 at Arm & Hammer Park.

The highlight of the event will be the Case Pork Roll Eating Championship, a Major League Eating competition that has seen the top two eaters in the world win the last two years.

Joey Chestnut set the record with 43 quarter-pound sandwiches in 2016, while New Jersey's own Carmen Cincotti won the event last year, as he ate 40 pork roll sandwiches in 10 minutes.

All tickets to the event are general admission and may be purchased for $5 beginning May 18 at 5:00pm.
Sounds delicious to me.
It does, but isn't the White Whale Inn booked for the summer?
Yea, pretty much.  Won't be a particularly quiet stay if you were to stop by.... :o   ::)

« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2018, 12:15:57 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
22 bucks? does it come with a fresh pork roll?
No, but $1 pork roll sandwiches at the Friday Trenton Thunder games!

« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2018, 12:35:48 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
22 bucks? does it come with a fresh pork roll?
No, but $1 pork roll sandwiches at the Friday Trenton Thunder games!
well that makes up for it.