Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2018, 02:20:49 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2018, 02:26:12 PM »

May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2018, 02:26:55 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
some people golf, me I look for regional specialties in the grocery store.  my wife, "why are you looking
at everything, we just need a few items for the condo?"  Me; "Look honey, Coca cola barbeque sauce!".
flip - I drive around the countryside and look for the old mom and pop dives. sometimes some of the best meals around, and some disappointing.
And I thought he just drove around looking for old mom's.... ;D
CNS

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2018, 02:30:55 PM »

[...]

them too.

« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2018, 02:36:53 PM »

« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2018, 02:44:56 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
I'm thinking not, but I'll try to check.  May just need to go across the bridge into Phillipsburg.
Definitely available in Phillipsburg....http://www.phillipsburgnj.org/event/phillipsburg-pork-roll-palooza/

Borderline Restaurant in Bethlehem serves pork roll, as does Jumbars and Hannover Eatery.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/30/2018
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2018, 02:59:45 PM »

May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.
Shame you didn't get the chance.  hopefully you can still smoke on the way home!  after the Punch disappointment, i need to find something really good to smoke for the ride home.

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2018, 03:32:25 PM »

May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.
Shame you didn't get the chance.  hopefully you can still smoke on the way home!  after the Punch disappointment, i need to find something really good to smoke for the ride home.
One of these days, you'll just have to send a pic of your humi to help us choose with you.

« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2018, 04:00:27 PM »

Boxes of LP9 for $250 offered by my account manager at the Sis.  Picture looks like those things have sandpaper wrappers... :o

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2018, 04:19:05 PM »

Boxes of LP9 for $250 offered by my account manager at the Sis.  Picture looks like those things have sandpaper wrappers... :o
they dry the wrapper too fast?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/30/2018
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2018, 04:24:13 PM »

May have time for a lunch smoke today.  found a Punch Rothschild buried deep in the humi.  has to be at least 2 years there so hopefully should be pretty good.
I was thinking about lighting a Room 101 Master Collection #2 but then it got late. Hopefully can get out of here at a reasonable time.
Shame you didn't get the chance.  hopefully you can still smoke on the way home!  after the Punch disappointment, i need to find something really good to smoke for the ride home.
One of these days, you'll just have to send a pic of your humi to help us choose with you.
um, well, it's more like a legal file drawer full of humis...I have about 8 or so.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/30/2018
« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2018, 04:27:15 PM »

Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »

Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
Later, Sam.  601 La Bomba Napalm lit in the work man cave.

« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »

Alec Bradley Family Blend toro for the ride home.  going mellow.  c'ya all later
Dave,  will get photos eventually.
Later, Sam.  601 La Bomba Napalm lit in the work man cave.
I'm heading out in 5 minutes with my Room 101 Master Collection 2 - Papi Chulo.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11