Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2018, 12:37:15 PM »

I made up some lasagna for an early dinner tonight. I think the Water Dept lady is coming by.

« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2018, 12:41:52 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!

« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2018, 12:52:30 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.

« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2018, 12:57:25 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.

« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2018, 01:12:59 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
some people golf, me I look for regional specialties in the grocery store.  my wife, "why are you looking
at everything, we just need a few items for the condo?"  Me; "Look honey, Coca cola barbeque sauce!".
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/30/2018
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2018, 01:22:15 PM »

Was not impressed with the Punch.  had had them before and don't remember them being particularly harsh, but this one wasn't good at all.  Maybe too much humi time!

« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2018, 01:30:59 PM »

I made up some lasagna for an early dinner tonight. I think the Water Dept lady is coming by.
to paraphase Yoda; "There is no think, there is only know"!

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2018, 01:33:35 PM »

I called Spectrum, didn't go well. the rep wanted to discuss everything over the phone and I wanted to talk in person with someone so I can look them in they eyes and make my decision. there won't be anyone around my area until October. BULLSHIT. I told him I guess you don't care about selling your product, and I know there's a rep near by, I see the Spectrum car in the neighborhood at least once every few weeks.

« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2018, 01:35:51 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
some people golf, me I look for regional specialties in the grocery store.  my wife, "why are you looking
at everything, we just need a few items for the condo?"  Me; "Look honey, Coca cola barbeque sauce!".
flip - I drive around the countryside and look for the old mom and pop dives. sometimes some of the best meals around, and some disappointing.

« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2018, 01:43:25 PM »

I called Spectrum, didn't go well. the rep wanted to discuss everything over the phone and I wanted to talk in person with someone so I can look them in they eyes and make my decision. there won't be anyone around my area until October. BULLSHIT. I told him I guess you don't care about selling your product, and I know there's a rep near by, I see the Spectrum car in the neighborhood at least once every few weeks.
At least you saved yourself the trouble of getting Spectrum, THEN it not going well.

« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2018, 01:55:11 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
You guys and your pork roll, sheesh.  (TWSS)
Really sounds Freudian to me.

« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2018, 02:07:04 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
I'm thinking not, but I'll try to check.  May just need to go across the bridge into Phillipsburg.

« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2018, 02:07:51 PM »

[...]

And I thought he just drove around looking for old mom's.... ;D

« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2018, 02:17:08 PM »

[...]

Kinda sounds like they drive around looking for him.

« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2018, 02:17:23 PM »

I found it, and it's more glorious than I imagined.

http://thunder.milbstore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=118&dept_id=5093&product_id=102649
Get one for everyone on your Christmas list!

...and while you're shopping, let me leave you this link:

http://www.caseporkrollnj.com/products
https://jerseyboyporkroll.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi
the shipping is nearly as much as the pork roll!
Sorry, I only deliver in NJ, PA and occasionally SC.
Is it normally sold as far west as Bethlehem? If so, I'm definitely gonna find some when I go back out there for my nephew's bday in September.
I'm thinking not, but I'll try to check.  May just need to go across the bridge into Phillipsburg.
I just might.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11