CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: 10/6/2014  (Read 39304 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2014, 09:21:55 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
HC connie and coffee waiting for the warmth to hit.
Had to turn ours on for the first time this year on Saturday. One of my least favorite days of the year, the day the furnace comes back on.
shopping for a small ceramic heater and a blanket today, and maybe a woman to share some body heat at night.
You may have to go to more than 1 store for those 3 things.
should have taken one or more of the girls on the boat home with me yesterday.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
Had to turn ours on for the first time this year on Saturday. One of my least favorite days of the year, the day the furnace comes back on.
shopping for a small ceramic heater and a blanket today, and maybe a woman to share some body heat at night.
Heater has a warranty and blanket you can take back....I don't have to tell you about the woman.

Threebean

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2014, 09:22:51 AM »

Speaking of cold, we have two new projects up in Yankee land.  One north of Philly, one in NJ, and both installing in the dead of winter.  Might have to buy a coat.
For sure.  North Philly is 15-30 min. from me so I'll expect visits.
No kidding, that close? That job is about an hour north of Philly and approx. 45 min from Bethlehem.  How far are you from Brunswick, NJ?

dwgbryant

« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2014, 09:24:35 AM »

good morning guys!
Heater has a warranty and blanket you can take back....I don't have to tell you about the woman.
yes, they do come with a price don't they?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2014, 09:38:44 AM »

Speaking of cold, we have two new projects up in Yankee land.  One north of Philly, one in NJ, and both installing in the dead of winter.  Might have to buy a coat.
No kidding, that close? That job is about an hour north of Philly and approx. 45 min from Bethlehem.  How far are you from Brunswick, NJ?
About a half hour south of New Brunswick.  Just off of I95, exit 4 after you cross the Delaware River from PA to NJ.

Threebean

« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »

About a half hour south of New Brunswick.  Just off of I95, exit 4 after you cross the Delaware River from PA to NJ.
PM'ed you.

sfish

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2014, 09:54:03 AM »

20 minutes from New Brunswick Mark

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2014, 10:08:01 AM »

Well shoot, I'm going to have to attend an actual Jersey herf before it's all said and done. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2014, 10:12:37 AM »

PM'ed you.
and back acha

sfish

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2014, 10:14:24 AM »

Well shoot, I'm going to have to attend an actual Jersey herf before it's all said and done.
Sounds good, where in New Brunswick will you be working?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2014, 10:21:15 AM »

I'm 45 minutes away and ready to play. (from New Brunswick).  Good morning, gents.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2014, 10:21:49 AM »

G'Morning, fellas. Little nippley here this morning.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2014, 10:25:23 AM »

Good morning everyone....

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2014, 10:29:14 AM »

good morning guys!
It sounds like you had a fun boat ride Dean...  Maybe you should invest into one of those little black books and start getting some of those girls numbers.

dwgbryant

« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2014, 10:41:16 AM »

good morning guys!
It sounds like you had a fun boat ride Dean...  Maybe you should invest into one of those little black books and start getting some of those girls numbers.
I have their numbers in my phone. in fact I have more female numbers than males.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18