Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2014, 08:25:44 AM »

Morning Slackers - Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Yellowstar and Golfing Dave and those who may arrive later.   F'n office meeting this morning at 8:00 such a great way to come back and kick things off.
I've got an all day "culture of trust" thing here tomorrow. I wonder if fucking us all on our schedules will come up. Probably not.
If you have a bad attitude then of course you don't trust and are part of the problem!  Should be drinking the cool-aid.
You still looking at options?

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2014, 08:27:37 AM »

Good morning Gents!  Time to play catch-up at work
Morning yellow star.  When do you start stocking the shelves?
I need to do the hinges, door handle, and make sure the seal is good...hoping to start seasoning by the end of the week.  I have some hinges that should work that I picked up last night-will do a test run tonight.

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2014, 08:28:04 AM »

Morning Slackers - Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Yellowstar and Golfing Dave and those who may arrive later.   F'n office meeting this morning at 8:00 such a great way to come back and kick things off.
Coupled with a cluster-fuck of college football this weekend.  My head is still spinning!

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2014, 08:34:26 AM »

Morning Slackers - Travellin Dave, Fitzy, Yellowstar and Golfing Dave and those who may arrive later.   F'n office meeting this morning at 8:00 such a great way to come back and kick things off.
I've got an all day "culture of trust" thing here tomorrow. I wonder if fucking us all on our schedules will come up. Probably not.
If you have a bad attitude then of course you don't trust and are part of the problem!  Should be drinking the cool-aid.
You still looking at options?
Looking, but not actively pursuing until the end of the year. Have to be on the payroll on 11/30 to get the year-end bonus, so I'll definitely still be here for that.

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2014, 08:48:10 AM »

Morning men.  Checking in to see what Tony has done to my stars in my absence.

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2014, 08:49:04 AM »

Well, at least I ain't Fitzy.

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2014, 08:51:55 AM »

Well, at least I ain't Fitzy.
All god baby - Gmorning Mark!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2014, 08:57:33 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
HC connie and coffee waiting for the warmth to hit.

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2014, 09:01:09 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
HC connie and coffee waiting for the warmth to hit.
Morning Dean.  Just think how nice that 52 deg will feel in February when it's 2 deg in NY.

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2014, 09:02:29 AM »

Speaking of cold, we have two new projects up in Yankee land.  One north of Philly, one in NJ, and both installing in the dead of winter.  Might have to buy a coat.

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2014, 09:05:33 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
HC connie and coffee waiting for the warmth to hit.
Had to turn ours on for the first time this year on Saturday. One of my least favorite days of the year, the day the furnace comes back on.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2014, 09:06:20 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
HC connie and coffee waiting for the warmth to hit.
Morning Dean.  Just think how nice that 52 deg will feel in February when it's 2 deg in NY.
I hear you Mark. it's not much colder in Ovid, NY 47 degrees there, but it'll be in the 80's again here before too long.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2014, 09:10:07 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
HC connie and coffee waiting for the warmth to hit.
Had to turn ours on for the first time this year on Saturday. One of my least favorite days of the year, the day the furnace comes back on.
shopping for a small ceramic heater and a blanket today, and maybe a woman to share some body heat at night.

« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2014, 09:16:21 AM »

good morning guys!
I love Mondays, but I'd love this one more if it was warmer than 52 degrees and my furnace worked.
HC connie and coffee waiting for the warmth to hit.
Had to turn ours on for the first time this year on Saturday. One of my least favorite days of the year, the day the furnace comes back on.
shopping for a small ceramic heater and a blanket today, and maybe a woman to share some body heat at night.
You may have to go to more than 1 store for those 3 things.

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2014, 09:20:47 AM »

Speaking of cold, we have two new projects up in Yankee land.  One north of Philly, one in NJ, and both installing in the dead of winter.  Might have to buy a coat.
For sure.  North Philly is 15-30 min. from me so I'll expect visits.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18