Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2018, 05:17:20 PM »

Snow didn't prevent the Lirio Rojo delivery today.

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2018, 05:21:51 PM »

I was surprised to find that the Pizza Hut Pie Tops II are a real thing, not just a fun commercial gimmic.
You can get your's for just $150 in tomato red or crust brown.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/how-much-do-pizza-hut-pie-tops-sneakers-cost-a-bit-more-than-a-side-of-marinara-8561157

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2018, 05:25:11 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
I don't vote in NY so there isn't much I can do about it. But if this passes, I'm sure other cities will rush to do the same. Meanwhile, I wonder if all the pot smoke I encounter on a daily basis will be affected.
This is a bill which would go to a popular vote or just be passed into law by the omniscient city council?
I don't know. SCTex's post is the first I'd heard of it.

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2018, 05:26:47 PM »

I'm calling it a day. Time to begin my non-smoking commute to the first floor.

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2018, 05:27:12 PM »

And most of downtown Pflugerville is evacuated while they clear the house where he lived of bomb making materials.
Was he on his own or living with his parents?
Was living in a piece of crap house with two roommates.  His father said they were "fixing it up".  From the photos even Chip and Joanna would have passed on it.

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2018, 05:27:42 PM »

Snow didn't prevent the Lirio Rojo delivery today.
Mine are due tomorrow.   :D

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2018, 05:36:24 PM »

And most of downtown Pflugerville is evacuated while they clear the house where he lived of bomb making materials.
Was he on his own or living with his parents?
Was living in a piece of crap house with two roommates.  His father said they were "fixing it up".  From the photos even Chip and Joanna would have passed on it.
I don't know about that...

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2018, 06:12:50 PM »

Tony's Bugatti's back up at CI.

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2018, 06:22:37 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
I don't vote in NY so there isn't much I can do about it. But if this passes, I'm sure other cities will rush to do the same. Meanwhile, I wonder if all the pot smoke I encounter on a daily basis will be affected.
This is a bill which would go to a popular vote or just be passed into law by the omniscient city council?
NYC tried that once before, something about a lawsuit from a smoker walking in the road that was hit by traffic.

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2018, 06:24:20 PM »

And most of downtown Pflugerville is evacuated while they clear the house where he lived of bomb making materials.
Was he on his own or living with his parents?
Was living in a piece of crap house with two roommates.  His father said they were "fixing it up".  From the photos even Chip and Joanna would have passed on it.
I've lived in worse.

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2018, 08:44:06 PM »

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2018, 08:47:01 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
I don't vote in NY so there isn't much I can do about it. But if this passes, I'm sure other cities will rush to do the same. Meanwhile, I wonder if all the pot smoke I encounter on a daily basis will be affected.
This is a bill which would go to a popular vote or just be passed into law by the omniscient city council?
I don't know. SCTex's post is the first I'd heard of it.
You can stand still and smoke but then you would miss the bus

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/nyc-considers-making-walking-and-smoking-illegal

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2018, 09:18:35 PM »

WTF happened to spring?

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2018, 09:19:34 PM »

And why the he'll is In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry on the radio....cruel.

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2018, 09:35:18 PM »

And why the he'll is In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry on the radio....cruel.
'Cause he's got women, he's got women on his mind?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7