Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2018, 11:52:27 AM »

Got first round of shoveling done, now to call in for first meeting.

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2018, 11:54:17 AM »

Austin bomber blew his own ass up in his car and is dead, happened up in Bean's part of town.

Details are sketchy but sounds like the cops had identified him and were closing in.
And boy did this f'up the traffic.  The hotel is right next to IH35, and they shutdown the southbound side, which is the in-bound for morning rush hour.  Of course the NB side was all jacked, too, with the rubberneckers.
Nothing but excitement in Austin.
Hopefully we're done with this bit of excitement. Morning, Dave.

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2018, 12:50:36 PM »

Good day Mr. Bean and RevRaz.
Howdy, TD.

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2018, 12:50:51 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2018, 01:30:59 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
I wonder how they'll address the stench of the homeless?

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2018, 01:38:28 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
Uh-oh! Currently known as the AFoC Bill

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2018, 01:55:58 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
Uh-oh! Currently known as the AFoC Bill
At least he won't have to worry about coming up with excuses why he missed his after work walking to the bus smoke anymore.

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2018, 02:06:02 PM »

Something different at least...

Bugatti Ambassador Robusto (5.0"x52)
5/$19.99
If you're looking for different offerings,
Asylum 13 Ogre 660 (barberpole)
5 / $19.99

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2018, 02:25:18 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2018, 03:08:08 PM »

Got first round of shoveling done, now to call in for first meeting.
Still haven't gone out yet myself. Planning to wrap up working in another hour. Guess it could wait until then.

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2018, 03:17:19 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
I don't vote in NY so there isn't much I can do about it. But if this passes, I'm sure other cities will rush to do the same. Meanwhile, I wonder if all the pot smoke I encounter on a daily basis will be affected.

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2018, 04:41:58 PM »

Since he can't smoke at home looks like Tony's smoking days may be history.

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - If you don't smoke and you find yourself walking behind someone who does, it can be unpleasant.  Now a New York City Councilman wants to do something about it.

"My bill is very simple, no smoking and walking on New York City Sidewalks," said Queens Councilman Peter Koo (Dist. 20).

His bill would make it a misdemeanor to walk while smoking, likely punishable by a fine of $50.
I don't vote in NY so there isn't much I can do about it. But if this passes, I'm sure other cities will rush to do the same. Meanwhile, I wonder if all the pot smoke I encounter on a daily basis will be affected.
This is a bill which would go to a popular vote or just be passed into law by the omniscient city council?

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2018, 04:44:31 PM »

Afternoon JustWalkinTony and anyone else around.  In the work mancave with a GoTF robusto and catching up on the Austin bomber bidness.  The warden told me she drove northbound past the scene mid-morning, and the sheer number and variety of law enforcement vehicles at the scene was mind blowing.

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2018, 04:46:15 PM »

And most of downtown Pflugerville is evacuated while they clear the house where he lived of bomb making materials.

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2018, 05:16:21 PM »

And most of downtown Pflugerville is evacuated while they clear the house where he lived of bomb making materials.
Was he on his own or living with his parents?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7