Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Just some light reading for you on shipping, (free or otherwise) in case you get bored during some of this afternoon's lulls...

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/how-does-shipping-affect-cigars-temperature-humidity-and-you
Some good stuff there. A little disturbed by the number of flips in the packages, however. Lol
Really, the fewer flips the better.   ;)
Except at lunchtime.

RoMaCraft special at Cigar King...

https://www.cigarking.com/roma-craft-10-pack-specials/
Nice deal. Especially when given the free shipping. Do you know what the Muerte Negra is?
Never heard of it.
It's not even listed on their site, so most likely an unbanded generic store brand.
It's neither here nor there, just curious.
Yellow?
Sorry, age related flashback.  You're probably too young.
Yeah, you lost me.
I, am curious yellow, came out about the same time as Deep Throat
the other cigar translates to Black Murder.  Hello boys, had a doctors appointment this am.
got to work around 1pm.
Wouldn't it be black death? Afternoon, DoctorsNoteFlip.
we will see what Mr. Raz says, "En la boca cerrada, mosque no que entran!"
Got everything but the mosque part...

A bit pricy, but if you wait for a 20% off day, this is an interesting journey to take:

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/natmad-pack

Hazzuh!

RoMaCraft special at Cigar King...

https://www.cigarking.com/roma-craft-10-pack-specials/
Nice deal. Especially when given the free shipping. Do you know what the Muerte Negra is?
Never heard of it.
It's not even listed on their site, so most likely an unbanded generic store brand.
It's neither here nor there, just curious.
Yellow?
Sorry, age related flashback.  You're probably too young.
Yeah, you lost me.
I, am curious yellow, came out about the same time as Deep Throat
the other cigar translates to Black Murder.  Hello boys, had a doctors appointment this am.
got to work around 1pm.
Wouldn't it be black death? Afternoon, DoctorsNoteFlip.
we will see what Mr. Raz says, "En la boca cerrada, mosque no que entran!"
Got everything but the mosque part...
In the mouth that is closed, flies can not enter.  in other words be quiet or
"it is better remain silent, and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and erase all doubt!"

[...]

What he said.

Later BubonicDave.

[...]

Too late... ???
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Fool's lull

Fool's lull
That's redundant around these parts isn't it?

Offer from Holt's:

OMB III Robusto Box (20)  $69.95
One day Flash Sale

+ FS and a Holts ashtray...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Fool's lull
That's redundant around these parts isn't it?
Well, I do work in the department of redundancy department.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Offer from Holt's:

OMB III Robusto Box (20)  $69.95
One day Flash Sale

+ FS and a Holts ashtray...
i like this deal better when they have it for free ship  http://www.holts.com/samplers/featured-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html

just checking in. wish I could say I feel better. still taking meds, plenty of fluids, resting, and trying to eat. no cigar in almost a week.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7