Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 07:06:56 AM »

So how did the Bueso experiment go, LTG?
It was good, I actually added an Original on Saturday to make it a Bueso weekend. But the new one was excellent, started off like the Odyssey, but turned much smoother, and with a bit of a pop that the Odyssey didn't have. Definitely tasted like a winner to me.

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2018, 07:07:53 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 07:08:36 AM »

So how did the Bueso experiment go, LTG?
It was good, I actually added an Original on Saturday to make it a Bueso weekend. But the new one was excellent, started off like the Odyssey, but turned much smoother, and with a bit of a pop that the Odyssey didn't have. Definitely tasted like a winner to me.
What's the new one called?

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 07:24:24 AM »

Also forgot to look at the cigar "deals" 'til now... Guess I really wasn't in the market to buy anything anyway.
At the sis....Torano for 0% off, $141.80 for 20 and 10% off on Gran Habano Zulu Zulu $165.99 for 20?  Where do I get in line?

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 07:30:23 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 07:34:03 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 07:37:34 AM »

Sorry to hear that Fishy.  Welcome to a new week.

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 07:40:40 AM »

So how did the Bueso experiment go, LTG?
It was good, I actually added an Original on Saturday to make it a Bueso weekend. But the new one was excellent, started off like the Odyssey, but turned much smoother, and with a bit of a pop that the Odyssey didn't have. Definitely tasted like a winner to me.
What's the new one called?
Exclusivo

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2018, 07:41:16 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2018, 08:14:26 AM »

morning guys. I love Mondays!

that is all.

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2018, 08:15:47 AM »

morning guys. I love Mondays!

that is all.
Yea, that's about all it's worth.

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2018, 08:16:06 AM »

Morning PuppyUberDean.

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2018, 08:30:59 AM »

morning guys. I love Mondays!

that is all.
Yea, that's about all it's worth.
It's another day closer to retirement for you guys, and another day closer to the grave for me.

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2018, 08:44:06 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
I was supposed to go but had to finish my garage door opener, which would have been finished if not for the hockey game on Saturday...oh well

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 08:44:47 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
And yes, CF looms and worth looking forward to
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9