Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 08:46:38 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That blows. And to think I was planning to surprise you there.

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »

my friend is back this morning.

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2018, 08:47:16 AM »

morning guys. I love Mondays!

that is all.
Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
I was supposed to go but had to finish my garage door opener, which would have been finished if not for the hockey game on Saturday...oh well
How was the game in the sweltering heat?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/22/2018
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2018, 08:48:53 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2018, 08:50:00 AM »

my friend is back this morning.
Make sure your fly is closed. He's looking for big worms.

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2018, 08:50:16 AM »

Good morning all!
Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2018, 08:51:18 AM »

morning guys. I love Mondays!

that is all.
Yea, that's about all it's worth.
It's another day closer to retirement for you guys, and another day closer to the grave for me.
Technically, the grave is a day closer for us, too.

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2018, 08:52:35 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That blows. And to think I was planning to surprise you there.
You should've just told him you showed up to surprise and why the hell wasn't he there?

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2018, 08:53:32 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
And yes, CF looms and worth looking forward to
Absolutely, already looking forward to it. In fact, I think it's about time to put the countdown widget on my phone.

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
I was supposed to go but had to finish my garage door opener, which would have been finished if not for the hockey game on Saturday...oh well
How was the game in the sweltering heat?
The weather was awesome, kids didn't play great. Lots of sun glare on the ice which they struggled with but the venue is perfect

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2018, 08:57:03 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
And yes, CF looms and worth looking forward to
Absolutely, already looking forward to it. In fact, I think it's about time to put the countdown widget on my phone.
101 days to go!

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2018, 08:57:30 AM »

my friend is back this morning.
Make sure your fly is closed. He's looking for big worms.
I throw out bits of raw hamburg.

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2018, 09:01:48 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
And yes, CF looms and worth looking forward to
Absolutely, already looking forward to it. In fact, I think it's about time to put the countdown widget on my phone.
101 days to go!
Nice, that sounds like a lot however

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2018, 09:02:10 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That blows. And to think I was planning to surprise you there.
You should've just told him you showed up to surprise and why the hell wasn't he there?
Because I didn't have the time to add a bunch of posts to yesterday's banter asking where the heck he was.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9