CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25

Author Topic: 9/22/2014  (Read 52212 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/22/2014
« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2014, 12:44:14 PM »

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
I VERY rarely buy cigars that price point, but these looked very interesting.  maybe they'll show up again.
Hell they sold out in 1 minute so could not have had more than 2 or 3 because their crap for a server could not handle more than that without whoopsing.  I would try some myself.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2014, 12:44:43 PM »

Callling OY Calling OY time to chime in

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2014, 12:45:55 PM »

Well, it's time for me to do some yard work.... Later guys...!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2014, 12:46:18 PM »

Time for a lovely sandwich at my desk today.

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

And why do you think he's 'normally' getting sandwich's from 7-11?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2014, 12:47:15 PM »

I think he quit eighteen's... doesn't like 'em anymore.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »

Gas station sandwich?
Normally a 7-11 sandwich but warden was making herself one last night so told her to put me one together too while she was at it.  Not a bad sandwich.
I hope you know that is not the proper reply when she asks "how was the sandwich".  Correct response is "f'n delicious"

Then she would start thinking I give a sh!t meaing I wasted 40 years of training.  By the way Bean I went to the Jester King Brewery Saturday and an interesting place.  Most of the place is outdoors so I am thinking maybe we could smoke there.  Too busy to ask Saturday but going to ask them next trip.  Warden loved the place so probably be back soon, great pizza too.  It was raining and must have been a 1000 people there, really.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2014, 12:55:49 PM »

Does them at CI when they have 18 posts.  He did hit one over here last week though.

dwgbryant

« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2014, 12:57:39 PM »

going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2014, 01:00:09 PM »

going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
So did you use the ladder or just jump?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2014, 01:01:19 PM »

Gas station sandwich?

Then she would start thinking I give a sh!t meaing I wasted 40 years of training.  By the way Bean I went to the Jester King Brewery Saturday and an interesting place.  Most of the place is outdoors so I am thinking maybe we could smoke there.  Too busy to ask Saturday but going to ask them next trip.  Warden loved the place so probably be back soon, great pizza too.  It was raining and must have been a 1000 people there, really.

Figured it was something along those lines. Just trying to mix it up a bit. Warden usually makes mine the night before. Saves money on the budget. I'd probably not eat and spend it on cigars otherwise. haha

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2014, 01:02:03 PM »

Does them at CI when they have 18 posts.  He did hit one over here last week though.

CI had 18 posts? Must have been a JAM.  ;)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »

Ok, looks to me like a command from on high to cease and desist and instead, fire up that afternoon cigar with a glass of decent ice tea.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »

I'm thinking the landlady spotted his landing.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2014, 01:04:13 PM »

Gas station sandwich?

Figured it was something along those lines. Just trying to mix it up a bit. Warden usually makes mine the night before. Saves money on the budget. I'd probably not eat and spend it on cigars otherwise. haha
Guess I'm doing something wrong.  I usually get "so what did you have for lunch today honey?" 

dwgbryant

« Reply #269 on: September 22, 2014, 01:05:54 PM »

lowered the washer to the ground, climbed down the ladder, disconnected everything and put it all away like one is suppose to, and no, I did not shit myself.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25