dwgbryant

going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
Ok, looks to me like a command from on high to cease and desist and instead, fire up that afternoon cigar with a glass of decent ice tea.
yep, back to my place with PBJ, coffee, and AJ Overrun robusto.

going to pressure wash the gutters, downspouts, and sidewalks around the clubhouse. be back later. I love working on Mondays!
that was an exercise in futility, pressure washer only has 50' of hose, no sooner did I find a rope and pull the washer onto the roof a bolt of lightening and clap of thunder hit. metal roofs, lightening, and me don't get along well.
So did you use the ladder or just jump?

I'm thinking the landlady spotted his landing.

Does everyone else feel the love around here today?
Get the warm fuzzies every day!

Does everyone else feel the love around here today?
Get the warm fuzzies every day!
Must have wet your pants then.

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?

Speaking of the Mash, anyone try these Surrogates Skull Breaker's? Been somewhat interested for a bit myself.
Skull Breakers, Bone Crushers, Tramp Stamps all nice smokes if you get them on sale.  Crystal Baller a little less so for me.

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?

Good morning.  Anybody else notice the Monster yesterday had Espinosa Habano Robustos 10 pack for 26.98, and today it is 5 for 18.98?
I'm sorry, it was the day before.

Sounds like you've found the price you like. Now, just wait for 'em to come back for that, then buy a couple.

btw, never tried these. Any good?

Speaking of the Mash, anyone try these Surrogates Skull Breaker's? Been somewhat interested for a bit myself.
Skull Breakers, Bone Crushers, Tramp Stamps all nice smokes if you get them on sale.  Crystal Baller a little less so for me.
Skull Breakers are super solid.

Speaking of dogs, that reminds me....

I took my granddaughter (5 years old), and grandson (2 years old) for a walk Saturday morning.  We were walking down a blacktopped side street with no side walks.  Coming towards us is a beautiful young women, around 24 years old. She's wearing a tight spandex top and shorts walking outfit.  As we pass her on the street, we are in front of a house with a bay window, and this big dog inside the house, comes to the window and starts barking.  As soon at the dog barks, the kids break out exactly at the same time with the song, "how much is that doggy in the window, arf, arf...!"  God that girl looked at me as if she was in love with me.  Smiling from ear to ear.  Kids are such a babe magnet....!!!
When do we get to hear Part 2?
So then I took the kids home and the young woman followed me...
Antnee hasn't added the CigarBanter Forums yet.
Logged

dwgbryant

Does everyone else feel the love around here today?
Get the warm fuzzies every day!
Must have wet your pants then.
well I was playing with water.

G'mornin. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend... outside of any 'sports' disappointments.
Good mornin!  Twas a good weekend...anything beats workin!

Hey, Shaun. You get a one star demerit recently?
Everyone said less was more...I could use a little 'slimming' :)
In other words, yes, he lost one...and is close to loosing another.
Go Clemson, Go LSU, Go V-Tech!  Who else do I need to cheer for?
GFY yellowstar, a little late, dontch think?
Wow...I cheered for both of those teams, maybe not VTech, but only cause I wasn't watching their game.
Two chokes and a loss.  Not a good weekend.
Which one lost?   I certainly know who one of the choke was but did not see much of the other two games.
Clemson gave the game away, VTech QB couldn't remember what color uni his teammates were wearing, LSU was beat from start to finish.

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!

Did anyone get any of those CAO Brazillia Amazon Basin cigars up at the beginning of the jamb yesterday?  There were 50% left, I went to the cart, hit the buy button and they were gone before I could complete the sale.  they look pretty interesting.
I didn't but I have heard good reviews on them from NJDaveinCali and MWeber
Not from me.  Look kinda interesting, but I haven't had them.
Shit, I thought it was you...someone else has had them...maybe Scotty?
It was Greg Robinson.
Non-BiebFish!
What's his handle on this forum again?
Biebfish?  Where?!?!