Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.
Holy shit! That's a hell of a lot of rain!  Wood fired pizza is amazing...had some in AZ(Tucson) when I was there last time, phenomenal.
Lot of rain but lake only came up 3 feet and is still 56 feet down.  That was more rain than we have had combined since late May.

Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.
Holy shit! That's a hell of a lot of rain!  Wood fired pizza is amazing...had some in AZ(Tucson) when I was there last time, phenomenal.
Lot of rain but lake only came up 3 feet and is still 56 feet down.  That was more rain than we have had combined since late May.
As we always used to say when I lived in Texas, "we needed it"
Logged

dwgbryant

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
That's what I'm thinking...plus, the inside will be clean and nice looking...no reason to not show off the goods.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I sewed a clear panel into the crotch of my pants
Yea, but you forgot to mention the magnification lens.

Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?
One of the guys in our golf group...best part, it backs up to the golf course.  Full smoking ventilation and the whole 9yards.  He is a big Lions fan, from Pontiac, MI originally.
Well he may or may not be able to hit a golf ball but sure has a nice cave!

Tried to upload a video, no faith in this working.

Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?
One of the guys in our golf group...best part, it backs up to the golf course.  Full smoking ventilation and the whole 9yards.  He is a big Lions fan, from Pontiac, MI originally.
Not bad, if only it weren't in buttfuck Dakota.

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
He ain't the only one yellowstar....

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Well, being as you are now sleeping through half of it...
hahaha. actually, by the time I make my bed, put on a pot of coffee, take a shower, pick out a cigar, check the latest news, the morning just slips away.
In NY you used to do all that with one hand in half an hour while building a gazebo.....definitely changing your pace.
Logged

dwgbryant

Tried to upload a video, no faith in this working.
worked fine. nice place.

Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Tony.
damn I love Mondays.
Well, being as you are now sleeping through half of it...
hahaha. actually, by the time I make my bed, put on a pot of coffee, take a shower, pick out a cigar, check the latest news, the morning just slips away.
In NY you used to do all that with one hand in half an hour while building a gazebo.....definitely changing your pace.
I have to admit, after doing absolutely nothing for the last 4 weeks I was surprised just how winded I got yesterday just raking up around the big building. didn't take long to get out of shape. although I did more in three hours than the park manager has done since I've been here.

Tried to upload a video, no faith in this working.
worked fine. nice place.
Worked but made me dizzy.

Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
Inaugurals were 10/$130 and in a nice box which I should have smoked instead of the cigars.

Got my EPC fix for a bit.  Box of the 5th Anniversary and the La Historia arrived last week.  Anxious to sample, but want to give them at least a little rest after the journey.  The La Historia box is just beautiful, nice wood, felt lined individual cigar spaces for only $55/10.  Hope they didn't eat up all that cost on the box!
Inaugurals were 10/$130 and in a nice box which I should have smoked instead of the cigars.
The EPC 2013 EL was also in a beautiful box, but at $270....that's why they're still around. (that is for 20. so about the same as you are talking)