Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Double Assclown
Got that CG yellow-star commie is such a loser...wish he would just delete his account and go talk with FB all day!

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
WHY, DID HIS TEAM LOSE?
Not sure man...
GO MISSISSIPPI STATE!
ASSCLOWN!
no arguement from anyone here Chip.
Double Assclown
Got that CG yellow-star commie is such a loser...wish he would just delete his account and go talk with FB all day!
CG is an assclown about football but certainly not a commie and not to be associated with FB types.

Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?

Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!

Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
I don't use tapatalk but I can not get a picture from my phone to this banter to save my life.  No problem from my iPad but can't do it from my phone (Galaxy S5).

9/22/2014

Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one

Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.

Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?

Tatuaje TAA 2014 is shipping today!
And on a smoking note how was your Day with Dad & Friends Saturday?
Very good, awesome weather and the company was great.  If I could get a fucking picture to upload I could show you the man-cave...damn tapatalk!
By local standards we had awsome weather too, 7.1" of rain from Thursday to Saturday.  Got wet on our outdoor venture to the brewery on Saturday but felt pretty good actually.  Place had some damn good wood fired pizza to go with some good beers.
Holy shit! That's a hell of a lot of rain!  Wood fired pizza is amazing...had some in AZ(Tucson) when I was there last time, phenomenal.

Not sure why the pics wont work...they work on my other Tapatalk forum but not this one
Look to be working fine.  That is a damn fine cave!!!!!!  Your dad's place you said?
One of the guys in our golf group...best part, it backs up to the golf course.  Full smoking ventilation and the whole 9yards.  He is a big Lions fan, from Pontiac, MI originally.

Good Mornin all!
Shaun
(whisper voice)-Hey Scott, don't say anything about college football to Tex today(end whisper voice)
Humidor progress?
Picked up glass Friday, made decision to not frost glass and just leave as clear this weekend.  Construction begins next Thursday
Clear sounds like the way to go, you can always frost it later if you decide
I don't know, he frosts me most every morning he decides to roll in.