Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.

Unloading the last load!

Typo corrected!

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.
six lighters, can of butane in truck, box if kitchen matches, four cutters and a punch, no underwear (I live in Florida), yes, packing clothes. cooler temps with eliminate shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.
six lighters, can of butane in truck, box if kitchen matches, four cutters and a punch, no underwear (I live in Florida), yes, packing clothes. cooler temps with eliminate shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.
I can't possibly be the only one disturbed by this post, right?

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.
six lighters, can of butane in truck, box if kitchen matches, four cutters and a punch, no underwear (I live in Florida), yes, packing clothes. cooler temps with eliminate shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.
I can't possibly be the only one disturbed by this post, right?
I know, that's way too many lighters, if you also have kitchen matches.... ::)

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.
six lighters, can of butane in truck, box if kitchen matches, four cutters and a punch, no underwear (I live in Florida), yes, packing clothes. cooler temps with eliminate shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.
I can't possibly be the only one disturbed by this post, right?
Stay Calm, it's just Dean!

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.
six lighters, can of butane in truck, box if kitchen matches, four cutters and a punch, no underwear (I live in Florida), yes, packing clothes. cooler temps with eliminate shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.
I can't possibly be the only one disturbed by this post, right?
Seems pretty DeanRoutine....what are you concerned about?

@Dean...Cusano bundles on CI Monday deal, just FYI.

Hey Tony, if you are going to use enhanced emojis, why not share and add them to the site selection?

Hey Tony, if you are going to use enhanced emojis, why not share and add them to the site selection?
Don't know how to. They're just on my phone with Tapatalk so I use them.

@Dean...Cusano bundles on CI Monday deal, just FYI.
I cut ties with CI. thanks though.

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.
six lighters, can of butane in truck, box if kitchen matches, four cutters and a punch, no underwear (I live in Florida), yes, packing clothes. cooler temps with eliminate shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.
I can't possibly be the only one disturbed by this post, right?
Seems pretty DeanRoutine....what are you concerned about?
.....and I'm bringing a redhead too......so there.

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)
take matches and a cutter!, then pack some underwear & clothes.
six lighters, can of butane in truck, box if kitchen matches, four cutters and a punch, no underwear (I live in Florida), yes, packing clothes. cooler temps with eliminate shorts, tank tops, and flip flops.
I can't possibly be the only one disturbed by this post, right?
Seems pretty DeanRoutine....what are you concerned about?
.....and I'm bringing a redhead too......so there.
Luckily he didn't post a picture of the other box of supplies he packed... :o

All done, pour the man a drink and give him a Seagar!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9