Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

ClemsonDave's Laranjas fivers on special at the Page.  OK pricing as those go.
https://www.cigarpage.com/laranja-glad-these-fivers-are-discounted-espinosa-dilly-dilly.html
Need to stock up, season has a way to go   ;D
More like a half-price sale on Sunday is what I been hearing live on the scene here. ;D
Just a bunch of relocated Cleveland Browns fans.

ClemsonDave's Laranjas fivers on special at the Page.  OK pricing as those go.
https://www.cigarpage.com/laranja-glad-these-fivers-are-discounted-espinosa-dilly-dilly.html
Need to stock up, season has a way to go   ;D
More like a half-price sale on Sunday is what I been hearing live on the scene here. ;D
Fake news!
Want to put a box of cigars where you mouth is?
Bam!

Boy and I are in charge of the turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving and I got the fresh natural turkey yesterday.  Waned a free range turkey but could not find any around here.

Smoked ham and fried turkey is the plan.
Mmmm, that sounds yummo. MiL is making the protein. I just need to show up with a bunch of sides.
Having married daughter and son in law, my granddaughter, and my SIL's mother, over for Thanksgiving,
as well as Nadine, Gabrielle, and myself.  Not sure if Gaby's boyfriend Bongo is coming over for the meal or pumpkin pie afterward, she will tell us when she gets home from college on Tuesday night. Qualified for up to a free 22lb frozen turkey at the local ShopRite, so of course Nadine got the smallest one she could find(warden doesn't like left over turkey!).  will probably have an anti pasto course, but no lasagna, or stuffed artichokes....

unpacking truck from last nights Gratitude Dinner. then packing truck for trip to Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida tomorrow through Sunday. serving dinner at an AME Church Thursday.
Morning MealsOnWheelsDean.
there was a great deal of food leftover taken to a local homeless shelter. last count I did was 287 people. anybody that went home hungry was their own fault.
Nothing I would rather support than a homeless shelter
Or you could support single mom strippers a dollar at a time... 8)

unpacking truck from last nights Gratitude Dinner. then packing truck for trip to Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida tomorrow through Sunday. serving dinner at an AME Church Thursday.
Morning MealsOnWheelsDean.
there was a great deal of food leftover taken to a local homeless shelter. last count I did was 287 people. anybody that went home hungry was their own fault.
Nothing I would rather support than a homeless shelter
Or you could support single mom strippers a dollar at a time... 8)
Both worthy causes!

Good Day Senor Flip.

Veronica Hamel 74, Bo Derek 61, Sean Young 58...... :o   :-X
Sean NotSoYoung?

good morning all!
Yes, good afternoon to you too.

ClemsonDave's Laranjas fivers on special at the Page.  OK pricing as those go.
https://www.cigarpage.com/laranja-glad-these-fivers-are-discounted-espinosa-dilly-dilly.html
Need to stock up, season has a way to go   ;D
More like a half-price sale on Sunday is what I been hearing live on the scene here. ;D
Fake news!
Want to put a box of cigars where you mouth is?
Bam!
Nope, I got plenty of cigars already.

ClemsonDave's Laranjas fivers on special at the Page.  OK pricing as those go.
https://www.cigarpage.com/laranja-glad-these-fivers-are-discounted-espinosa-dilly-dilly.html
Need to stock up, season has a way to go   ;D
More like a half-price sale on Sunday is what I been hearing live on the scene here. ;D
Just a bunch of relocated Cleveland Browns fans.
LOL, I do get a kick out of listening to the local Morning radio sports talk show  which is about 75% Cocks.

Boy and I are in charge of the turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving and I got the fresh natural turkey yesterday.  Waned a free range turkey but could not find any around here.

Smoked ham and fried turkey is the plan.
Mmmm, that sounds yummo. MiL is making the protein. I just need to show up with a bunch of sides.
Having married daughter and son in law, my granddaughter, and my SIL's mother, over for Thanksgiving,
as well as Nadine, Gabrielle, and myself.  Not sure if Gaby's boyfriend Bongo is coming over for the meal or pumpkin pie afterward, she will tell us when she gets home from college on Tuesday night. Qualified for up to a free 22lb frozen turkey at the local ShopRite, so of course Nadine got the smallest one she could find(warden doesn't like left over turkey!).  will probably have an anti pasto course, but no lasagna, or stuffed artichokes....

Bongo?

ClemsonDave's Laranjas fivers on special at the Page.  OK pricing as those go.
https://www.cigarpage.com/laranja-glad-these-fivers-are-discounted-espinosa-dilly-dilly.html
Need to stock up, season has a way to go   ;D
More like a half-price sale on Sunday is what I been hearing live on the scene here. ;D
Just a bunch of relocated Cleveland Browns fans.
LOL, I do get a kick out of listening to the local Morning radio sports talk show  which is about 75% Cocks.
Rather full of themselves for finishing a distant second in the SEC Least.  8 wins, none of which was over a ranked team, only three of which are over 500...and that includes Wofford.

heading for Eastpoint, St George Island, and Apalachicola, Florida in the morning for Thanksgiving week. first thing packed. :-)

[...]

Appently, goes by his last name, no he does not look like Maynard J. Krebs! (obscure old person reference),
fish, rags & LTG scratching heads, over Daves chuckling (maybe!). fixed spelling mistake!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9