Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me
Yeah, we'll see.  Short Stack will probably out live us both.
I certainly would not rule that out!
/If you knew my history you would say no way,I didn’t get married until 53 and owned a bar when I was 35  that should give a hint I was not real smart about healthy life style

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me
Yeah, we'll see.  Short Stack will probably out live us both.
I certainly would not rule that out!
/If you knew my history you would say no way,I didn’t get married until 53 and owned a bar when I was 35  that should give a hint I was not real smart about healthy life style
I got a lot of miles on me

On a pleasant note, long tall Sally in tight red top and tighter jeans sprucing up the gate area.
Nice!
And now a pretty blonde college coed in sweatshirt and  yoga pants.  Dirty old man mode engaged.

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me
Yeah, we'll see.  Short Stack will probably out live us both.
I certainly would not rule that out!
/If you knew my history you would say no way,I didn’t get married until 53 and owned a bar when I was 35  that should give a hint I was not real smart about healthy life style
Like any of us are following the healthy life style advice.  Should we start a pool?

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
Agreed, really sad when you see a group of 6-8 all in their own world buried in their phones.  People loosing the ability to communicate outside of texts.

On a pleasant note, long tall Sally in tight red top and tighter jeans sprucing up the gate area.
Nice!
And now a pretty blonde college coed in sweatshirt and  yoga pants.  Dirty old man mode engaged.
I was hopeful that your evening would pick up.

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me
Yeah, we'll see.  Short Stack will probably out live us both.
I certainly would not rule that out!
/If you knew my history you would say no way,I didn’t get married until 53 and owned a bar when I was 35  that should give a hint I was not real smart about healthy life style
Like any of us are following the healthy life style advice.  Should we start a pool?
Deadpool on the banter?  That should liven things up.

Evening Short stack.  Good to have you checking in.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Evening Short stack.  Good to have you checking in.
/Afternoon Dave didn’t intend to start the dead pool

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me
Yeah, we'll see.  Short Stack will probably out live us both.
I certainly would not rule that out!
/If you knew my history you would say no way,I didn’t get married until 53 and owned a bar when I was 35  that should give a hint I was not real smart about healthy life style
Like any of us are following the healthy life style advice.  Should we start a pool?
Deadpool on the banter?  That should liven things up.
Nice one, O'HenryDave.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Evening Short stack.  Good to have you checking in.
/Being a Cock alumni am not a tiger fan,But really feel bad for Watson he was fun to watch

Snowing here.  It's a little early for this schitt.

Evening Short stack.  Good to have you checking in.
/Being a Cock alumni am not a tiger fan,But really feel bad for Watson he was fun to watch
I think the whole of the NFL is sad about this.  A bright spot in a rather divisive and boring season that captured the attention of many.

Snowing here.  It's a little early for this schitt.
Better you than me.

Another genius

PORTLAND, Texas (KXAN) — Actor Lou Diamond Phillips, best known for his role in La Bamba, was arrested near Corpus Christi early Friday morning accused of driving while intoxicated.

Portland police say an officer was conducting a traffic stop around 1:30 a.m. when another driver stopped next to the officer, got out of his vehicle and asked the officer for directions. Police say the driver, identified as Phillips, lost his balance and showed signs of intoxication.

  His blood alcohol was .20
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8