Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Hopefully airport visual reporting will be good today.  Need something to charge up this sleepy banter.
It's unseasonably warm here today, so perhaps I'll get lucky (TWHS).
Well, in any case, there WILL be flight attendants.  Probably not as likely to join you at the bar however.
Yep, drinking alone.

Airport bar rack report is a non-starter.   Cute waitress, but she's not waiting on me so doesn't count.

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.

A big improvement in the rack report just occurred, but I won't bore you with the details.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
Indeed!

Afternoon Short Stack

1 of 12 Honest Men lit and a Sweetwater IPA while watching an alligator sun .
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me

On a pleasant note, long tall Sally in tight red top and tighter jeans sprucing up the gate area.

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me
Yeah, we'll see.  Short Stack will probably out live us both.

On a pleasant note, long tall Sally in tight red top and tighter jeans sprucing up the gate area.
Nice!

Is it me or is the frequency with which one sees two people sharing a meal buried in their phones just sad.
Breaks my heart when it's obviously a parent and child.
/I agree and that is a part of problems in our society
Afternoon,  Short Stack.  Agreed, but even scarier is the impact in 10-20 years.
/That time would put me close to 90 so I will let you and SC Dave deal with it, Afternoon SC Dave
Bean maybe but not likely me
Yeah, we'll see.  Short Stack will probably out live us both.
I certainly would not rule that out!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8