Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2017, 09:05:35 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.
Yeah, leave off the hot sausage and I'm there.
Yeah, WTF?!

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2017, 09:13:34 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2017, 09:15:52 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.
Yeah, leave off the hot sausage and I'm there.
what's wrong with hot Italian sausage.

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2017, 09:22:43 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55
"aw hell, we brought the wrong flooring.  We have to go back to the shop, see ya tomorrow..."

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2017, 09:23:29 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.
Yeah, leave off the hot sausage and I'm there.
what's wrong with hot Italian sausage.
Nothing, it's just not something most folks would have for breakfast.  But you're not most folks, so enjoy!

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2017, 09:34:13 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.
Yeah, leave off the hot sausage and I'm there.
what's wrong with hot Italian sausage.
Wrong time of day, save my Italian sausage for lunch or dinner.  As for Hash and poached eggs - the dogs need to eat too.

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2017, 09:38:03 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55
"aw hell, we brought the wrong flooring.  We have to go back to the shop, see ya tomorrow..."
They are ripping out and removing today then the wood needs to acclimate here overnight and put it down tomorrow morning.  That is the correct procedure.

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2017, 09:50:35 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.
Yeah, leave off the hot sausage and I'm there.
what's wrong with hot Italian sausage.
Wrong time of day, save my Italian sausage for lunch or dinner.  As for Hash and poached eggs - the dogs need to eat too.
well, I did the eggs over easy in the sausage grease and Italian bread instead of muffins.

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55
"aw hell, we brought the wrong flooring.  We have to go back to the shop, see ya tomorrow..."
uh oh!

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2017, 09:53:19 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55
"aw hell, we brought the wrong flooring.  We have to go back to the shop, see ya tomorrow..."
They are ripping out and removing today then the wood needs to acclimate here overnight and put it down tomorrow morning.  That is the correct procedure.
you may want to let sit an extra day depending on if and when you get the right flooring.

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2017, 10:04:26 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55
"aw hell, we brought the wrong flooring.  We have to go back to the shop, see ya tomorrow..."
They are ripping out and removing today then the wood needs to acclimate here overnight and put it down tomorrow morning.  That is the correct procedure.
you may want to let sit an extra day depending on if and when you get the right flooring.
Yes.

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2017, 10:06:02 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55
"aw hell, we brought the wrong flooring.  We have to go back to the shop, see ya tomorrow..."
They are ripping out and removing today then the wood needs to acclimate here overnight and put it down tomorrow morning.  That is the correct procedure.
Except after the demo they will discover some prep work required before they can lay the new floor.  Get your wallet out.

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2017, 10:07:44 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.
Yeah, leave off the hot sausage and I'm there.
what's wrong with hot Italian sausage.
where's our Founding Goomba, and what does he say?

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2017, 10:08:57 AM »

Crew arrived at 8:55
"aw hell, we brought the wrong flooring.  We have to go back to the shop, see ya tomorrow..."
They are ripping out and removing today then the wood needs to acclimate here overnight and put it down tomorrow morning.  That is the correct procedure.
Except after the demo they will discover some prep work required before they can lay the new floor.  Get your wallet out.
And to no surprise that is an issue in the area where we removed some tile but that is only 40 sq ft fortunately

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2017, 10:10:29 AM »

Hell of a seaworthy houseboat coming down the ditch!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7