Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2017, 07:33:11 AM »

Ok, time to get moving this morning.  Flooring installation crew is supposed to be there around 9:00.  Once they get working I am going to tinker with the boat.

Contractor says he will be done by Monday but that I have my doubts about, Wednesday or Thursday - MAYBE!  He fuked something up yesterday which he has to fix.

Only the countertops and appliances left but we are going to go ahead and move the furniture in week after next.

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2017, 07:56:33 AM »

Halfwheel not crazy about the new Drew Estate cigar

http://halfwheel.com/undercrown-sun-grown-robusto/208857
Shade was not so good either
Imagine sitting home in retirement and getting paid to review cigars?
That's like the kind of fantasizing I do when I spend the lottery money I haven't won.

Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2017, 08:01:29 AM »

Halfwheel not crazy about the new Drew Estate cigar

http://halfwheel.com/undercrown-sun-grown-robusto/208857
Shade was not so good either
Imagine sitting home in retirement and getting paid to review cigars?
That's like the kind of fantasizing I do when I spend the lottery money I haven't won.

Good morning, Scott.
Ha! The stuff of dreams

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2017, 08:09:05 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2017, 08:11:20 AM »

Ok, time to get moving this morning.  Flooring installation crew is supposed to be there around 9:00.  Once they get working I am going to tinker with the boat.

Contractor says he will be done by Monday but that I have my doubts about, Wednesday or Thursday - MAYBE!  He fuked something up yesterday which he has to fix.

Only the countertops and appliances left but we are going to go ahead and move the furniture in week after next.
Now it's starting to sound like a home improvement job. Don't get too worked up when that floor crew doesn't roll in until 11, though.

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2017, 08:17:39 AM »

good morning Daves.
anyone hear about this?

http://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-building-stores-texas/209336?utm_content=bufferdf538&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
First I have heard about it but I imagine CI will fuk-it-up.
Their stores are nice, the online business sucks
They are loosing money but are going to double down with a big new B&M?  Sheesh.

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2017, 08:34:38 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2017, 08:35:05 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.
good morning Mark.

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2017, 08:36:19 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2017, 08:40:24 AM »

Ok, time to get moving this morning.  Flooring installation crew is supposed to be there around 9:00.  Once they get working I am going to tinker with the boat.

Contractor says he will be done by Monday but that I have my doubts about, Wednesday or Thursday - MAYBE!  He fuked something up yesterday which he has to fix.

Only the countertops and appliances left but we are going to go ahead and move the furniture in week after next.
Now it's starting to sound like a home improvement job. Don't get too worked up when that floor crew doesn't roll in until 11, though.
I am prepared for such an event.

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2017, 08:40:43 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2017, 08:41:53 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2017, 08:42:52 AM »

Forgot my elevator security card so can't get in until 9:00.

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2017, 08:46:09 AM »

good morning Daves.
anyone hear about this?

http://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-building-stores-texas/209336?utm_content=bufferdf538&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
First I have heard about it but I imagine CI will fuk-it-up.
Their stores are nice, the online business sucks
They are loosing money but are going to double down with a big new B&M?  Sheesh.
Wise old retail business man I once worked for told me many many years ago when a once successful retailer not doing too well starts opening one or more new stores to fix the problem  the end is near........

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2017, 08:50:47 AM »

breakfast cooking: corned beef hash, hot Italian sausage, poached eggs, and english muffins.
A little too harsh for my breakfast tastes.
Yeah, leave off the hot sausage and I'm there.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7