Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
My kids love both of those flavors. Me? I'm more of a plain Greek yogurt kinda guy.
I like Greek.........
And so the rumors are all true? No worries, we don't judge.

Looks like we are going to be 1 or 2 gallons of paint short which pisses me off because the extras will be $30/gallon more because the sale is over.  Told the painter to make sure his original request was adequate for that reason.
what the fuck kind of GUESTIMATING contractor did you get?
One that does great work cheap
Except when he underestimates the supplies.

I hope Dean has not gone Tits Up on us.
no such luck, follow up with doctor, I have bronchitis and am not to be doing anything. period. he was not happy with me, so, what did I do? I went and started loading more stuff and as I found myself coming to on the floor I said fuck it. the move will go on without me.

Campbells chicken and rice soup in the rocking chair.
I tried to save you a doctor visit but ohhh no you had to do it and now look at ya!
SCarFish does a great impression of a wife.

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
My kids love both of those flavors. Me? I'm more of a plain Greek yogurt kinda guy.
I like Greek.........
THAT creeps me out.

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
My kids love both of those flavors. Me? I'm more of a plain Greek yogurt kinda guy.
I like Greek.........
THAT creeps me out.
Ass play creeps you out?

I hope Dean has not gone Tits Up on us.
no such luck, follow up with doctor, I have bronchitis and am not to be doing anything. period. he was not happy with me, so, what did I do? I went and started loading more stuff and as I found myself coming to on the floor I said fuck it. the move will go on without me.

Campbells chicken and rice soup in the rocking chair.
I tried to save you a doctor visit but ohhh no you had to do it and now look at ya!
SCarFish does a great impression of a wife.
Mother Redfish…

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
My kids love both of those flavors. Me? I'm more of a plain Greek yogurt kinda guy.
I like Greek.........
THAT creeps me out.
Ass play creeps you out?
Not my thing.

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
My kids love both of those flavors. Me? I'm more of a plain Greek yogurt kinda guy.
I like Greek.........
THAT creeps me out.
Ass play creeps you out?
Not my thing.
That line of thinking is ass backwards.

Ass lull?

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
My kids love both of those flavors. Me? I'm more of a plain Greek yogurt kinda guy.
I like Greek.........
THAT creeps me out.
Ass play creeps you out?
Not my thing.
That line of thinking is ass backwards.
Well it is Raz........

Ass lull?
Not enough ass lull seems more like it

Looks like we are going to be 1 or 2 gallons of paint short which pisses me off because the extras will be $30/gallon more because the sale is over.  Told the painter to make sure his original request was adequate for that reason.
what the fuck kind of GUESTIMATING contractor did you get?
One that does great work cheap
Except when he underestimates the supplies.
Still great work at a cheap price, over estimating the paint would have been a waste.

Afternoon boys. At the airport enjoying my $30 club sandwich and Sam Adams.  Pretty waitress, but otherwise slim Lululemon pickings.

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
My kids love both of those flavors. Me? I'm more of a plain Greek yogurt kinda guy.
I like Greek.........
THAT creeps me out.
Ass play creeps you out?
Not my thing.
That line of thinking is ass backwards.
Well it is Raz........
Yes it is. And the closest I get to playing with assholes is hanging out here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9