Of all the days for Raz to be late to work!

After warden returns we got to go try some more flooring samples at the new place.   Did not realize it until we got over here yesterday afternoon but one of our new samples is the same as the flooring in the boys house.  Probably Just me but using the same floors as they have seems kind of creepy for some reason even though they said it does not bother them at all.
It's just flooring, now if you said you were getting the same mirrors over the bed, that would be cause
for concern!  Hello Boys...
Morning Flip, post and post often today!

Good point on the flooring  :o

After warden returns we got to go try some more flooring samples at the new place.   Did not realize it until we got over here yesterday afternoon but one of our new samples is the same as the flooring in the boys house.  Probably Just me but using the same floors as they have seems kind of creepy for some reason even though they said it does not bother them at all.
It's just flooring, now if you said you were getting the same mirrors over the bed, that would be cause
for concern!  Hello Boys...
Morning Flip, post and post often today!

Good point on the flooring  :o
Some folks say the glass is half empty, some say it's half full, me I say
fill the damn thing up with more whiskey, and just drink it!

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.

Next Thursday, which is Good Friday, there will be a mother's meeting for fathers only!
Admission free, pay at the door, take your seats, and sit on the floor.  We will now hear
from the 4 corners of the round table: "One bright morning in the middle of the night,
two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf old lady who heard the noise, ran to the side of the two live boys.  If you don't believe me,
ask the blind policeman on the corner, he saw the whole damn thing!"

I am beginning to think,you guy shouldn't encourage me to post & post often....   8)

Of all the days for Raz to be late to work!
But look what he will find, when he gets here!  ::)

Next Thursday, which is Good Friday, there will be a mother's meeting for fathers only!
Admission free, pay at the door, take your seats, and sit on the floor.  We will now hear
from the 4 corners of the round table: "One bright morning in the middle of the night,
two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf old lady who heard the noise, ran to the side of the two live boys.  If you don't believe me,
ask the blind policeman on the corner, he saw the whole damn thing!"

I am beginning to think,you guy shouldn't encourage me to post & post often....   8)
Nobody here to read them so just enjoy yourself

Morning, muchachos.

Of all the days for Raz to be late to work!
Sorry, wasn't late, but I had to drive this morning, and it's been a shitstorm since I got here.

After warden returns we got to go try some more flooring samples at the new place.   Did not realize it until we got over here yesterday afternoon but one of our new samples is the same as the flooring in the boys house.  Probably Just me but using the same floors as they have seems kind of creepy for some reason even though they said it does not bother them at all.
It's just flooring, now if you said you were getting the same mirrors over the bed, that would be cause
for concern!  Hello Boys...
Morning Flip, post and post often today!

Good point on the flooring  :o
Some folks say the glass is half empty, some say it's half full, me I say
fill the damn thing up with more whiskey, and just drink it!
I knew there was a reason we liked you.

Public service Announcement: avoid the pistachio and the carrot cake flavors of
Chobani yogurt. Heck just eat a bowl of Fruit Loops, with strawberry Quick.
Ew.

Of all the days for Raz to be late to work!
But look what he will find, when he gets here!  ::)
Same thing I find in my backyard after we let the dog out?

I hope Dean has not gone Tits Up on us.
no such luck, follow up with doctor, I have bronchitis and am not to be doing anything. period. he was not happy with me, so, what did I do? I went and started loading more stuff and as I found myself coming to on the floor I said fuck it. the move will go on without me.

Campbells chicken and rice soup in the rocking chair.

Next Thursday, which is Good Friday, there will be a mother's meeting for fathers only!
Admission free, pay at the door, take your seats, and sit on the floor.  We will now hear
from the 4 corners of the round table: "One bright morning in the middle of the night,
two dead men got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf old lady who heard the noise, ran to the side of the two live boys.  If you don't believe me,
ask the blind policeman on the corner, he saw the whole damn thing!"

I am beginning to think,you guy shouldn't encourage me to post & post often....   8)

and I understood every bit of it.

Looks like we are going to be 1 or 2 gallons of paint short which pisses me off because the extras will be $30/gallon more because the sale is over.  Told the painter to make sure his original request was adequate for that reason.
what the fuck kind of GUESTIMATING contractor did you get?