Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Morning SCDave, NancyDave, MeaCulpaTony, and PaintiesInATwistFish.
Painties?  Painty waist Scott.
Oops.  These are painties.

Well Charlie Stong is 4-0 and Tom Herman is 1-2 as the Longhorns pay Herman $6 million/year and they pay Strong $4 million, LMFAO!  With the $2.5 million he gets from South Fl he makes more than Herman which is also funny as hell.

Morning SCDave, NancyDave, MeaCulpaTony, and PaintiesInATwistFish.
Painties?  Painty waist Scott.
Oops.  These are painties.

Screen shot from Tony's kids iPad?

Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro

15/$50

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Blame it on the boys when WE all know you don't close the tabs for years ::) . Maybe she watched some and has some new ideas for when you hurry home to investigate the crime, oohlala!
In his dreams or maybe his nightmares…

Compliments of (d) Commie Dickless Durbin

bill has been introduced in the U.S. Senate that seeks to achieve tax parity among all tobacco products, which would mean an increase in the tax rate on premium cigars should it pass.

S. 1837, known as the Tobacco Tax Equity Act of 2017, was introduced by Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), with the support of five co-sponsors: Senators Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), Jack Reed (D-R.I.), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), Edward Markey (D-Mass.), and Al Franken (D-Minn.).

The bill would set the federal tax rate for all tobacco products at the same rate as that of cigarettes, which is $50.33 per thousand. Currently, cigars are taxed at a rate of 52.75% of the wholesale price, though it is capped at 40.26 cents per cigar.

Under Sen. Durbin’s proposal the rate would change to $24.78 per pound, with a minimum tax of 5.033 cents per cigar.

Given that the proposal calls for a per pound rate, the net effect on each cigar would vary as cigars come in a range of weights. Using 0.7 oz as an example weight of a cigar, that would mean the tax would be approximately $1.08 per cigar, more than double the current rate. Larger, heavier cigars would be hit harder than smaller, lighter cigars.

A comparison of the current and proposed tobacco tax rates can be found here, while the full text of the legislation is available here.

S. 1837 has been assigned to the Senate Committee on Finance, though no action has been scheduled yet.

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Probably missed some of her soaps...

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Blame it on the boys when WE all know you don't close the tabs for years ::). Maybe she watched some and has some new ideas for when you hurry home to investigate the crime, oohlala!
You're going to upset Tony's delicate stomach.

Time to get on with the day, walk the dogs then meet the decorator at the new place at 11:00, please pray for me!

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Blame it on the boys when WE all know you don't close the tabs for years ::). Maybe she watched some and has some new ideas for when you hurry home to investigate the crime, oohlala!
You're going to upset Tony's delicate stomach.
;D

Just noticed we be Jamming :o

Diesel Uncut d.CT Toro

10/$29.99

Wonder (but doubt) if you can use the 20% off code on Jam purchases.
On to 5 Vegas Series "A" Apocalypse  Gordo 10/$25.00
Catch Up Mon!

On to LADC Robusto 5/$24
Now the ever exciting
Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro  15/$49.99

Morning HoldingDownTheTexasFortBean.

Morning SCDave, NancyDave, MeaCulpaTony, and PaintiesInATwistFish.
Painties?  Painty waist Scott.
Oops.  These are painties.

Close enough.

Time to get on with the day, walk the dogs then meet the decorator at the new place at 11:00, please pray for me!
Doing draperies today?

Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro

15/$50
Obsidian White Noise