Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Nebraska fires AD Shawn Eichorst.  So it begins.

Painties/Panties lull?

Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro

15/$50
Obsidian White Noise
10/$24.99
Romeo 505 Nicaragua Toro
5/$29.99

May or may not be any decent deals but Tabernacles and several other quality smoke offers at the Page.  75 10 Pak Smorgasbord

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Probably missed some of her soaps...
No shit.

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
Did they find any sites for you to check out later?

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
I'm ok with it. I should have been using a filter. Just didn't think I'd have to so soon.

Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro

15/$50
Obsidian White Noise
10/$24.99
Romeo 505 Nicaragua Toro
5/$29.99
Drew Estates Smoking Monk Imperial Stout Toro
5/$19.99

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
Did they find any sites for you to check out later?
I hope they bookmarked them.

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
Did they find any sites for you to check out later?
I hope they bookmarked them.
Unless they're something Bad Dad might frequent.  Then you have a problem.

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
Did they find any sites for you to check out later?
I hope they bookmarked them.
Unless they're something Bad Dad might frequent.  Then you have a problem.
Need a good Bad Dad tale.

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
Did they find any sites for you to check out later?
I hope they bookmarked them.
Unless they're something Bad Dad might frequent.  Then you have a problem.
Need a good Bad Dad tale.
Or tail.

Good morning fellas
I truly missed this post. My apologies.
Don't let it happen again
I'm a little rattled this morning. Was getting texts from the Mrs during my commute about her finding a bunch of porn open on her iPad.

I guess that's what happens when you want to get the boys out of your hair and send them upstairs with electronics... Just didn't think that would start when they're 7. Sheesh.

By the way, all this went down while I wasn't home.
Don't let it bother you, MykidsarepervsTony
Did they find any sites for you to check out later?
I hope they bookmarked them.
Unless they're something Bad Dad might frequent.  Then you have a problem.
Need a good Bad Dad tale.
Back up camera on his toaster oven not working.

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8