Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
Sounds a little better than Irma... ???
Oh, I dunno...there was Irma La Douce.
Ok, I had a thing for Shirley MacClaine.  Just sayin'…

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.
I've seen bands erupt in violence over choosing a name. After the time I watched a drummer point a .357 at a vocalist in an argument over the band name, I decided thenceforth that I would always be the bandleader and I would always choose the name before I ever brought in any other musicians.

Go to the bank and then to lunch for me.
While you're at it, take a leak for me.

looking at the new projected track, the eye will be very close to where I live at possibly a cat2. the east coast looks safer now.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
Sounds a little better than Irma... ???
Oh, I dunno...there was Irma La Douce.
Ok, I had a thing for Shirley MacClaine.  Just sayin'…
You're brave to admit that here. The woman is a wacko commie.

But she did look pretty good back in the day.

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.
…on a horse with no name.
"The ocean is a desert with its life underground and the perfect disguise above..."

Always hated that song. But that particular line was pretty good. I mean, for a stoner anthem.

looking at the new projected track, the eye will be very close to where I live at possibly a cat2. the east coast looks safer now.
I expect this is not the kind of blown you would prefer to be.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
Sounds a little better than Irma... ???
Oh, I dunno...there was Irma La Douce.
Ok, I had a thing for Shirley MacClaine.  Just sayin'…
You're brave to admit that here. The woman is a wacko commie.

But she did look pretty good back in the day.
Needless to say as a young pubescent lad, I wasn't interested in her politics.

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.
…on a horse with no name.
"The ocean is a desert with its life underground and the perfect disguise above..."

Always hated that song. But that particular line was pretty good. I mean, for a stoner anthem.
Oh, dude…

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
Sounds a little better than Irma... ???
Oh, I dunno...there was Irma La Douce.
Ok, I had a thing for Shirley MacClaine.  Just sayin'…
You're brave to admit that here. The woman is a wacko commie.

But she did look pretty good back in the day.
I don't think he dreamed of talking politics with her.... ???

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.
…on a horse with no name.
"The ocean is a desert with its life underground and the perfect disguise above..."

Always hated that song. But that particular line was pretty good. I mean, for a stoner anthem.
Between America and REM, I didn't know WTF they were ever talking about....but some catchy melodies.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
Sounds a little better than Irma... ???
Oh, I dunno...there was Irma La Douce.
Ok, I had a thing for Shirley MacClaine.  Just sayin'…
You're brave to admit that here. The woman is a wacko commie.

But she did look pretty good back in the day.
I don't think he dreamed of talking politics with her.... ???
Indeed.  Who said anything about talking?

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.
…on a horse with no name.
"The ocean is a desert with its life underground and the perfect disguise above..."

Always hated that song. But that particular line was pretty good. I mean, for a stoner anthem.
Oh, dude…
You mean, "doood."

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.
…on a horse with no name.
"The ocean is a desert with its life underground and the perfect disguise above..."

Always hated that song. But that particular line was pretty good. I mean, for a stoner anthem.
Between America and REM, I didn't know WTF they were ever talking about....but some catchy melodies.
REM was never talking about anything.

[...]

Well, there is that one way to shut her up...