In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
Wow. You been saving that one?
He seems to have quite a few tucked away.
Luckily enough old farts in attendance to understand WTF he's talking about.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
might as well, Hootie & the Blowfish is already taken.

For a little light reading, a story about my favorite watering hole...

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20595684/the-esso-club-tells-story-clemson-tigers-present

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
might as well, Hootie & the Blowfish is already taken.
...and left. Morning, Don Vito.

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
Wow. You been saving that one?
He seems to have quite a few tucked away.
Luckily enough old farts in attendance to understand WTF he's talking about.
I think the boat had a salacious name as well.

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
Sounds a little better than Irma... ???

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
Bada Boom!

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.

Lunch is a going away dinner, at a midtown Chinese Restaurant, buddy here moving to Dallas,
where his wife got a new job. I might walk to Penn station after lunch, rather than come back.

Go to the bank and then to lunch for me.

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
Wow. You been saving that one?
He seems to have quite a few tucked away.
Luckily enough old farts in attendance to understand WTF he's talking about.
I think the boat had a salacious name as well.
The good ship "Monkey Business".

Go to the bank and then to lunch for me.
Work friend called and picking me up for lunch.

Morning SheckyFlip and BandWithNoNameRaz.
…on a horse with no name.

In 1987, former Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart admitted during an interview on ABC's "Nightline" that he had committed adultery, and said he had no plans to resume his White House bid.
Seems like such a quaint concept these days.
Gary Hart to Donna Rice, on the boat; "I asked you to suck my erection, not fuck my election!".
Wow. You been saving that one?
He seems to have quite a few tucked away.
Luckily enough old farts in attendance to understand WTF he's talking about.
I think the boat had a salacious name as well.
"Monkey Business."

Morning Fish and Dean
Morning Dave, looks like the storm moved west. FL is in big trouble, 6-10 ft storm surge in Miami predicted. They are only 6' above sea level. Also my sister owns homes in Naples Park, just 25 min from downtown Naples
unless Irma changes her mind, tracking going straight up the center spine of Florida, that's as bad as it could possibly be for all of Florida.
For sure, nothing spared on that path
Coast to Coast Hurricane
I think that'll be the name of my next band. Coast To Coast Hurricane.
Sounds a little better than Irma... ???
Oh, I dunno...there was Irma La Douce.