« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2017, 02:23:07 PM »

Nice weekly specials at Holt's this week http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html?limit=all&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WS082117&utm_content=WS082117

And good afternoon everyone.
Good day TCAR.  Seems we're on the same page.
Yeah, but he was on that page first.
That's just because I took the extra time to price one of the sizes of the Seleccion Oscuro's for you.
I appreciate the effort. Though, I did see the deal while I was at lunch. Definitely thinking about getting another box, but after getting back from NYC last week, I'm thinking maybe I should give the bank account a rest for a bit.
You found NYC to be expensive? You're damn right it is. Just ate my $20 salad. WTF? I made a better one yesterday with about $3 worth of ingredients.
The biggest change from last time was the subway tix you could buy for like $9 and you rode all day. Seems they got rid of those at some point in the last 7 years.
Not too long ago, actually. Only tourists were using them so they said, eff it.

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2017, 02:26:58 PM »

[...]

Bastardos.

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2017, 02:27:17 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2017, 02:33:25 PM »

Nice weekly specials at Holt's this week http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html?limit=all&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WS082117&utm_content=WS082117

And good afternoon everyone.
thanks blu.
how's everything in Hobe?
hit the E.P. Carrillo Cabinets for $54.95/25
Without checking with Mark first?!?
Don't need Mark for these deals.  Dean knows it when he see's it!
Several very nice deals there including those Villiger Carabete's

Nice find Tcar, hope you are doing well.

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2017, 03:04:50 PM »

You outside with your glasses on Raz?
I was.  Only 92% totality here, so not as impressive as the one in '79 (99.6% in Seattle area).  Dimmed considerably, and temperature dropped 3 degrees.
About to hit our peak here of about 81%, in about 8 minutes. Lots of people gathering outside.
Nothing but clouds for me during the eclipse. Now? Couldn't find a cloud to save my life. I took a bunch of photos and will see if there are any worth posting.

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2017, 03:24:47 PM »

You outside with your glasses on Raz?
I was.  Only 92% totality here, so not as impressive as the one in '79 (99.6% in Seattle area).  Dimmed considerably, and temperature dropped 3 degrees.
About to hit our peak here of about 81%, in about 8 minutes. Lots of people gathering outside.
Nothing but clouds for me during the eclipse. Now? Couldn't find a cloud to save my life. I took a bunch of photos and will see if there are any worth posting.
Or just watch it on the news tonight...

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2017, 03:39:20 PM »

sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage simmering for some linguine and crusty Italian bread warming in the oven.

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2017, 03:40:21 PM »

You outside with your glasses on Raz?
I was.  Only 92% totality here, so not as impressive as the one in '79 (99.6% in Seattle area).  Dimmed considerably, and temperature dropped 3 degrees.
About to hit our peak here of about 81%, in about 8 minutes. Lots of people gathering outside.
Nothing but clouds for me during the eclipse. Now? Couldn't find a cloud to save my life. I took a bunch of photos and will see if there are any worth posting.
Or just watch it on the news tonight...
.......and the world didn't end.

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2017, 03:46:09 PM »

sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage simmering for some linguine and crusty Italian bread warming in the oven.
Sounds good!!

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2017, 03:47:07 PM »

sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage simmering for some linguine and crusty Italian bread warming in the oven.
Sounds good!!
Which?  The sausage or the world not coming to an end?

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2017, 03:49:45 PM »

sauce with mushrooms and hot Italian sausage simmering for some linguine and crusty Italian bread warming in the oven.
Sounds good!!
Which?  The sausage or the world not coming to an end?
The Italian bread

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2017, 04:03:47 PM »

Beer time in Bermuda so must be here too.

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2017, 04:37:40 PM »

Beer time in Bermuda so must be here too.
Hooray BEER!

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2017, 04:42:05 PM »

You outside with your glasses on Raz?
I was.  Only 92% totality here, so not as impressive as the one in '79 (99.6% in Seattle area).  Dimmed considerably, and temperature dropped 3 degrees.
About to hit our peak here of about 81%, in about 8 minutes. Lots of people gathering outside.
Nothing but clouds for me during the eclipse. Now? Couldn't find a cloud to save my life. I took a bunch of photos and will see if there are any worth posting.
Or just watch it on the news tonight...
.......and the world didn't end.
Actually it did. It just didn't end long enough for a the bullshit to be gone when it started over.

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2017, 04:57:50 PM »