« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2017, 02:20:16 PM »

good afternoon East coasters, morning to you guys from the left coast.
Afternoon Flip, good to see you back with us.
thought I would come back to work today....
Had a Jose Peidra and a Gurkha Yakuza yesterday.
I used to pick up those machine made Cubans all the time when I'd go to Canada. Not a bad quick smoke.

How's the family holding up, Al?
good, most out of town members caught flights Saturday & Sunday.  those of us still around went out
to Villa Walsh in Morristown, mother house of the Filippini teaching sisters for mass Sunday morning, as it would
have been Mom's 85th birthday.  We had an nice repast on Friday after the interment, at a banquet hall, close
to 65 people. then stopped by my sisters house with the family.
Sad that we have to wait for these kind of events to get together. Better than a wedding, I guess.
There's a difference?

« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2017, 02:21:01 PM »

Just got back from grocery shopping, soon be time to start on dinner, sheesh!  What is a mother to do?  Oh I know, take a nap then start drinking
Sounds like you're getting the hang of it.

« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2017, 02:22:06 PM »

Rocky galore on the One Day Deal....sheesh.

« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »

good afternoon East coasters, morning to you guys from the left coast.
Afternoon Flip, good to see you back with us.
thought I would come back to work today....
Had a Jose Peidra and a Gurkha Yakuza yesterday.
I used to pick up those machine made Cubans all the time when I'd go to Canada. Not a bad quick smoke.

How's the family holding up, Al?
good, most out of town members caught flights Saturday & Sunday.  those of us still around went out
to Villa Walsh in Morristown, mother house of the Filippini teaching sisters for mass Sunday morning, as it would
have been Mom's 85th birthday.  We had an nice repast on Friday after the interment, at a banquet hall, close
to 65 people. then stopped by my sisters house with the family.
Sad that we have to wait for these kind of events to get together. Better than a wedding, I guess.
There's a difference?
Dearly beloved versus dearly departed. No white dress... Yeah, a few.

« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2017, 02:26:59 PM »

Fair sale of The Tabernacle at CigarKing.  10% and FS using TABSALE.

« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2017, 02:27:03 PM »

I'm having my injections in Ocala tomorrow early, then heading to my old place to see the two lovely friends at the old trailer park.
The ones with or without the restraining order?
without. the park manager and her mother.

« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »

[...]

I generally don't notice those few differences,  seem pretty much the same to me.

« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2017, 02:33:06 PM »

relaxing in the sunshine. 90° RealFeel 107°.
You have a deck?
small one.
TWSS.

« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2017, 02:33:07 PM »

Holy Sheesh!  Crawler on ESPN said 17 days to college football kickoff.

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2017, 02:35:04 PM »

relaxing in the sunshine. 90° RealFeel 107°.
You have a dick?
small one.
TWSS.
Either the question was wrong or the answer was wrong so I fixed it.  Answer is now correct based on the question

« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2017, 02:36:32 PM »

Fair sale of The Tabernacle at CigarKing.  10% and FS using TABSALE.
I am saving my $ for lottery tickets.

« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2017, 02:39:12 PM »

Meeting my old boss lady for lunch tomorrow, pipe down perverts.  It is lunch and only lunch to talk about the chit hole I left and she is stuck in for 3 more years.

« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2017, 02:59:44 PM »

relaxing in the sunshine. 90° RealFeel 107°.
You have a dick?
small one.
TWSS.
Either the question was wrong or the answer was wrong so I fixed it.  Answer is now correct based on the question
no it's not.

« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »

Meeting my old boss lady for lunch tomorrow, pipe down perverts.  It is lunch and only lunch to talk about the chit hole I left and she is stuck in for 3 more years.
just tell her 3 years will go by fast.

« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2017, 03:09:44 PM »

relaxing in the sunshine. 90° RealFeel 107°.
You have a dick?
small one.
TWSS.
Either the question was wrong or the answer was wrong so I fixed it.  Answer is now correct based on the question
no it's not.
::)