« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2017, 11:14:37 AM »

Happy Jamming Monday Snowflakes!
Weird jam. The current deal was also the first deal at the flip. Also saw CAO Blacks up at one point. Are they just flip flopping? Seems too quick for a repeat.
And now already up at another point

CAO Black Gothic (torpedo)
Now this is funny

Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
A Connecticut Mash-Up!

Pack of 100 for $249.99  - Save $400!
Saw the stick and moved on. Never even looked at the price.
Last time I am even checking it today.
Don't give up on it yet....5 Vegas up!!! ;D
Now we got Park Avenue hidden Gurkha's up.

« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2017, 11:15:09 AM »

Gonna be hitting 33333 soon, how exciting!

« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »

Taylor Swift gets her bare ass grabbed during a photo shoot and after all is said and done countersues for $1? Hell, what would she charge for a quickie? Inquiring minds want to know.

« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2017, 11:30:43 AM »

Taylor Swift gets her bare ass grabbed during a photo shoot and after all is said and done countersues for $1? Hell, what would she charge for a quickie? Inquiring minds want to know.
A bit on the young side for you, isn't she Dean?
By like 50 years or so?

« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2017, 11:31:22 AM »

Good day Mr. Monday!

« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2017, 11:32:40 AM »

another story about smoking is bad for your health and vehicle.

Barbeque grill in back of SUV explodes when woman lights up.

A Florida woman lit a cigarette, sparking an explosion of a propane barbeque grill being transported in her SUV.

Orlando police Lt. Cindy Lane tells news outlets that the grill was turned on and the propane tank was open in the back of the red Kia Sorento as she left a barbeque at the Central Florida Fairgrounds on Sunday afternoon.

Lane says the woman and her husband were burned and their sports utility vehicle was severely damaged. The couple's injuries are not considered to be life-threatening.

« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2017, 11:33:31 AM »

Taylor Swift gets her bare ass grabbed during a photo shoot and after all is said and done countersues for $1? Hell, what would she charge for a quickie? Inquiring minds want to know.
A bit on the young side for you, isn't she Dean?
By like 50 years or so?
.....but the publicity I would get!

« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2017, 11:40:05 AM »

At the gate, showing 15 min delay.  Gets any worse and I'll be challenged changing terminals at DFW.
You should know better than make your connections that tight Bean.  (TWSS)
If a 15 minute delay jeopardizes your connection, you're just asking to get Fukked.
15 min not a problem, 30 min is getting a little stressful (TWSS)

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2017, 11:48:21 AM »

Taylor Swift gets her bare ass grabbed during a photo shoot and after all is said and done countersues for $1? Hell, what would she charge for a quickie? Inquiring minds want to know.
A bit on the young side for you, isn't she Dean?
By like 50 years or so?
.....but the publicity I would get!
You need more?  You're already famous among the panhandle rednecks, you want to expend your exposure?
I thought you wanted to lay low more?

« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2017, 11:48:53 AM »

At the gate, showing 15 min delay.  Gets any worse and I'll be challenged changing terminals at DFW.
You should know better than make your connections that tight Bean.  (TWSS)
If a 15 minute delay jeopardizes your connection, you're just asking to get Fukked.
15 min not a problem, 30 min is getting a little stressful (TWSS)
Is there a plane yet?

« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2017, 11:50:59 AM »

At the gate, showing 15 min delay.  Gets any worse and I'll be challenged changing terminals at DFW.
You should know better than make your connections that tight Bean.  (TWSS)
If a 15 minute delay jeopardizes your connection, you're just asking to get Fukked.
15 min not a problem, 30 min is getting a little stressful (TWSS)
Is there a plane yet?
Yep, butt in seat. Might make the 15 delay forecast.

« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2017, 11:52:19 AM »

Back to the Rocky sampler.  Is that all the Connecticuts they've got?

« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2017, 12:01:32 PM »

Taylor Swift gets her bare ass grabbed during a photo shoot and after all is said and done countersues for $1? Hell, what would she charge for a quickie? Inquiring minds want to know.
A bit on the young side for you, isn't she Dean?
By like 50 years or so?
.....but the publicity I would get!
You need more?  You're already famous among the panhandle rednecks, you want to expend your exposure?
I thought you wanted to lay low more?
but............of course.

« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2017, 12:05:49 PM »

I'm having my injections in Ocala tomorrow early, then heading to my old place to see the two lovely friends at the old trailer park.