« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2017, 09:40:32 AM »

That's it for me, gotta pack up and head out. Adios, mofos.
Have a smooth trip

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2017, 09:53:40 AM »

5 things that lasted longer than the Mooch's White House career:

1. A CARTON OF EGGS

2. KIM KARDASHIAN’S MARRIAGE TO KRIS HUMPHRIES

3. THE 2013 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

4. DESPACITO‘S BILLBOARD #1 POSITION

5. THE COMMON COLD
And we thank you for your hate speech Golf Junior
First Amendment you know...

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2017, 09:54:46 AM »

Morning Travellin Bean
Good morning, sir.  How you liking the Domain so far?  Visit any of the frufru restaurants and shops yet?
Ooooh, sounds like there would be a Starbucks, Panera and Chipotle within walking distance then.
Only a Starbucks actually, more local democrat gathering spots, you would fit right in.
Possibly, except I'm a Republican.

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2017, 09:56:20 AM »

5 things that lasted longer than the Mooch's White House career:

1. A CARTON OF EGGS

2. KIM KARDASHIAN’S MARRIAGE TO KRIS HUMPHRIES

3. THE 2013 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

4. DESPACITO‘S BILLBOARD #1 POSITION

5. THE COMMON COLD
And we thank you for your hate speech Golf Junior
First Amendment you know...
Plus somebody has to fill in with Golf doin' the Big Apple, visiting the Trump Palace and all...

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2017, 10:02:08 AM »

A recent survey by CollegeStats.org named Clemson University among the nation's safest campuses. The university's topped the survey's list of low campus crime rates.

More than 179,000 students at the 100 most attended universities and colleges in the U.S. were surveyed to find out how their school's security stacks up. Their responses were combined with crime statistics to build the final report.

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2017, 10:07:47 AM »

5 things that lasted longer than the Mooch's White House career:

1. A CARTON OF EGGS

2. KIM KARDASHIAN’S MARRIAGE TO KRIS HUMPHRIES

3. THE 2013 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

4. DESPACITO‘S BILLBOARD #1 POSITION

5. THE COMMON COLD
And we thank you for your hate speech Golf Junior
First Amendment you know...
Call yourself anything you like but what you are is a sore loser.  Lindsey Graham is never going to be president.

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2017, 10:11:51 AM »

5 things that lasted longer than the Mooch's White House career:

1. A CARTON OF EGGS

2. KIM KARDASHIAN’S MARRIAGE TO KRIS HUMPHRIES

3. THE 2013 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

4. DESPACITO‘S BILLBOARD #1 POSITION

5. THE COMMON COLD
And we thank you for your hate speech Golf Junior
First Amendment you know...
Yes it is that,  but you would be better served out campaigning for 2020 candidates  Eluzabeth Warren or Maxine Waters rather than wasting all that time & energy on the duly elected President.

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2017, 10:13:44 AM »

5 things that lasted longer than the Mooch's White House career:

1. A CARTON OF EGGS

2. KIM KARDASHIAN’S MARRIAGE TO KRIS HUMPHRIES

3. THE 2013 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

4. DESPACITO‘S BILLBOARD #1 POSITION

5. THE COMMON COLD
Number 4 is killing me. It seems to be the only song on the radio. Which is why I listen mostly to podcasts. Sheesh.

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2017, 10:27:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2017, 10:32:55 AM »

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2017, 10:34:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Howdy, CarolinaTex. Getting the new digs all squared away?

« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2017, 10:34:11 AM »

5 things that lasted longer than the Mooch's White House career:

1. A CARTON OF EGGS

2. KIM KARDASHIAN’S MARRIAGE TO KRIS HUMPHRIES

3. THE 2013 GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

4. DESPACITO‘S BILLBOARD #1 POSITION

5. THE COMMON COLD
And we thank you for your hate speech Golf Junior
First Amendment you know...
Yes it is that,  but you would be better served out campaigning for 2020 candidates  Eluzabeth Warren or Maxine Waters rather than wasting all that time & energy on the duly elected President.
I'm still waiting for the Republicans to put up a viable ticket.  Even when they get a respectable Presidential candidate, the staddle them with a total moron on the ticket.  Heck, this ticket, they even forgot to put a Republican on as the presidential candidate.  Democrats may indeed win with their psycho's (or even Bernie) if the Republican party chooses to continue to back Trumpf.

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2017, 10:36:12 AM »

Not necessarily great deals I don't think but some Las Calaveras 2017's on here.

http://www.cigarpage.com/from-c-to-shining-c-crowned-heads-caldwell-and-other-c-biscuits.html

« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2017, 10:38:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Howdy, CarolinaTex. Getting the new digs all squared away?
Just life in this hotel until September.  Closing on the new palace has been moved up to next week though.

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2017, 10:39:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Howdy, CarolinaTex. Getting the new digs all squared away?
Just life in this hotel until September.  Closing on the new palace has been moved up to next week though.
Ah, gotcha. I'd missed that you were hoteling it.