Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 07:43:00 AM »

Happy Jamming Monday Snowflakes!
Weird jam. The current deal was also the first deal at the flip. Also saw CAO Blacks up at one point. Are they just flip flopping? Seems too quick for a repeat.
And now already up at another point

CAO Black Gothic (torpedo)
Now this is funny

Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
A Connecticut Mash-Up!

Pack of 100 for $249.99  - Save $400!
Saw the stick and moved on. Never even looked at the price.

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2017, 07:43:54 AM »

You working bastiges need to get out of those beds and get moving, Sheesh!
And for what reason?....it's a Monday!
It sure is. Noticed some water in the basement this morning and we really haven't gotten any rain...
Oh joy.  Check the hot water heater.
Let's just say I need a rooter.

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2017, 07:47:36 AM »

Happy Jamming Monday Snowflakes!
Weird jam. The current deal was also the first deal at the flip. Also saw CAO Blacks up at one point. Are they just flip flopping? Seems too quick for a repeat.
And now already up at another point

CAO Black Gothic (torpedo)
Now this is funny

Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
A Connecticut Mash-Up!

Pack of 100 for $249.99  - Save $400!
Only looks like 10 to me..... :-X
Must really want to get rid of them.  Should drop the price by half again.

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2017, 07:48:16 AM »

Happy Jamming Monday Snowflakes!
Weird jam. The current deal was also the first deal at the flip. Also saw CAO Blacks up at one point. Are they just flip flopping? Seems too quick for a repeat.
And now already up at another point

CAO Black Gothic (torpedo)
Now this is funny

Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
A Connecticut Mash-Up!

Pack of 100 for $249.99  - Save $400!
Saw the stick and moved on. Never even looked at the price.
Exactly!

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2017, 07:48:46 AM »

You working bastiges need to get out of those beds and get moving, Sheesh!
And for what reason?....it's a Monday!
It sure is. Noticed some water in the basement this morning and we really haven't gotten any rain...
Oh joy.  Check the hot water heater.
Let's just say I need a rooter.
Fine way to start the week, isn't it!

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2017, 07:58:02 AM »

You working bastiges need to get out of those beds and get moving, Sheesh!
And for what reason?....it's a Monday!
It sure is. Noticed some water in the basement this morning and we really haven't gotten any rain...
Oh joy.  Check the hot water heater.
Let's just say I need a rooter.
Fine way to start the week, isn't it!
Better than Friday night when you have to either smell it all weekend or pay a plumber double if you can even find one.

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2017, 07:59:42 AM »

Happy Jamming Monday Snowflakes!
Weird jam. The current deal was also the first deal at the flip. Also saw CAO Blacks up at one point. Are they just flip flopping? Seems too quick for a repeat.
And now already up at another point

CAO Black Gothic (torpedo)
Now this is funny

Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
A Connecticut Mash-Up!

Pack of 100 for $249.99  - Save $400!
Saw the stick and moved on. Never even looked at the price.
Last time I am even checking it today.

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2017, 07:59:46 AM »

You working bastiges need to get out of those beds and get moving, Sheesh!
And for what reason?....it's a Monday!
It sure is. Noticed some water in the basement this morning and we really haven't gotten any rain...
Oh joy.  Check the hot water heater.
Let's just say I need a rooter.
Fine way to start the week, isn't it!
I'm not gonna dwell on it. Left for work and letting the wife deal with it. Figured it was enough that I cleared a passage for the plumber to get his work done AND I'm paying for it.

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2017, 08:00:42 AM »

You working bastiges need to get out of those beds and get moving, Sheesh!
And for what reason?....it's a Monday!
It sure is. Noticed some water in the basement this morning and we really haven't gotten any rain...
Oh joy.  Check the hot water heater.
Let's just say I need a rooter.
Fine way to start the week, isn't it!
Better than Friday night when you have to either smell it all weekend or pay a plumber double if you can even find one.
The confusing thing was that it didn't smell. But enough of that topic.

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2017, 08:03:34 AM »

You working bastiges need to get out of those beds and get moving, Sheesh!
And for what reason?....it's a Monday!
It sure is. Noticed some water in the basement this morning and we really haven't gotten any rain...
Oh joy.  Check the hot water heater.
Let's just say I need a rooter.
Fine way to start the week, isn't it!
I'm not gonna dwell on it. Left for work and letting the wife deal with it. Figured it was enough that I cleared a passage for the plumber to get his work done AND I'm paying for it.
Good Luck!

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2017, 08:19:03 AM »

You working bastiges need to get out of those beds and get moving, Sheesh!
And for what reason?....it's a Monday!
It sure is. Noticed some water in the basement this morning and we really haven't gotten any rain...
Oh joy.  Check the hot water heater.
Let's just say I need a rooter.
Fine way to start the week, isn't it!
I'm not gonna dwell on it. Left for work and letting the wife deal with it. Figured it was enough that I cleared a passage for the plumber to get his work done AND I'm paying for it.
Oooooooh, I love that forcefullness!

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2017, 08:20:05 AM »

Happy Jamming Monday Snowflakes!
Weird jam. The current deal was also the first deal at the flip. Also saw CAO Blacks up at one point. Are they just flip flopping? Seems too quick for a repeat.
And now already up at another point

CAO Black Gothic (torpedo)
Now this is funny

Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
A Connecticut Mash-Up!

Pack of 100 for $249.99  - Save $400!
Saw the stick and moved on. Never even looked at the price.
Last time I am even checking it today.
Don't give up on it yet....5 Vegas up!!! ;D

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2017, 08:52:44 AM »

Big storms in Dallas-Ft worth this morning nothing but hot sunshine here.  100-102 everyday for the next 7 days.
Wonderful, I'm flying through there in a few hours.

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2017, 08:54:49 AM »

Now that's my kind of JAG/Navy uniform.  Happy Birthday Catherine Bell!
I'd swab her deck any day. Oh my...

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2017, 09:06:01 AM »

Happy Jamming Monday Snowflakes!
Weird jam. The current deal was also the first deal at the flip. Also saw CAO Blacks up at one point. Are they just flip flopping? Seems too quick for a repeat.
And now already up at another point

CAO Black Gothic (torpedo)
Now this is funny

Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro
A Connecticut Mash-Up!

Pack of 100 for $249.99  - Save $400!
Saw the stick and moved on. Never even looked at the price.
Last time I am even checking it today.
Don't give up on it yet....5 Vegas up!!! ;D
And now, Uncle Bogey's Bag O' Stogies (part II)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13