« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2017, 10:32:25 AM »

Knocked out a little nap now time to walk the dogs.
You might have knocked out the banter in the process.
Damn sure looks like I did.
don't blame me, I was mowing.
getting ready to build my white clam sauce for dinner tonight.

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2017, 10:33:41 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2017, 10:34:43 AM »

Knocked out a little nap now time to walk the dogs.
You might have knocked out the banter in the process.
Damn sure looks like I did.
don't blame me, I was mowing.
getting ready to build my white clam sauce for dinner tonight.
Glad you were able to get your lawn mowed with a rider.

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2017, 10:38:07 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
Was she on K2?

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2017, 10:41:08 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
Was she on K2?
Vodka maybe but probably not k2.  She had a story for what happened but wtf really knows, another car ran off the same garage last September but that one got caught up in the barrier cables and stopped after falling 4 floors.

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2017, 10:52:12 AM »

Has anyone ever been to a Top Golf indoor driving range place?

The one here shares a parking lot with the hotel, sheesh that mofo is a revenue generator,  Quite a place for entertainment though.
Never heard of it. Then again, that's really not my world anymore.
I've heard of them, and they sound like a good time, but haven't been to one, myself.

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
Was she on K2?
Vodka maybe but probably not k2.  She had a story for what happened but wtf really knows, another car ran off the same garage last September but that one got caught up in the barrier cables and stopped after falling 4 floors.
Was the garage built on a slant or something?

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2017, 11:00:13 AM »

Has anyone ever been to a Top Golf indoor driving range place?

The one here shares a parking lot with the hotel, sheesh that mofo is a revenue generator,  Quite a place for entertainment though.
Never heard of it. Then again, that's really not my world anymore.
I've heard of them, and they sound like a good time, but haven't been to one, myself.
Not been there myself but guys who have say it's great fun.  And that place is either at the top or at least top five alcohol sales in Austin each qtr per published reports.

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2017, 11:01:26 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
Was she on K2?
Vodka maybe but probably not k2.  She had a story for what happened but wtf really knows, another car ran off the same garage last September but that one got caught up in the barrier cables and stopped after falling 4 floors.
Was the garage built on a slant or something?
Slant?  That's offensive.

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2017, 11:02:19 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
Was she on K2?
Vodka maybe but probably not k2.  She had a story for what happened but wtf really knows, another car ran off the same garage last September but that one got caught up in the barrier cables and stopped after falling 4 floors.
That darn Tito's.

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2017, 11:05:30 AM »

This HR department obviously has it figured out.
http://nypost.com/2017/08/10/wolf-of-wall-street-has-got-nothing-on-this-raunchy-firm-suit/
I'd like to see the job descriptions for that place...
Now it probably includes knowing the legal explanation for motorboating.
I'm so glad they included a detailed description in the article.  I never would have known... ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0O0nzkESTI

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »

Has anyone ever been to a Top Golf indoor driving range place?

The one here shares a parking lot with the hotel, sheesh that mofo is a revenue generator,  Quite a place for entertainment though.
Never heard of it. Then again, that's really not my world anymore.
I've heard of them, and they sound like a good time, but haven't been to one, myself.
Not been there myself but guys who have say it's great fun.  And that place is either at the top or at least top five alcohol sales in Austin each qtr per published reports.
If they allowed cigar smoking, I'd be more impressed.

« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2017, 11:08:48 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
I often confuse my gas and break pedals
as well as often confuse which end of my cigar I'm smoking
and whether or not I dropped trou before taking a dump... ::)

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2017, 11:13:19 AM »

Has anyone ever been to a Top Golf indoor driving range place?

The one here shares a parking lot with the hotel, sheesh that mofo is a revenue generator,  Quite a place for entertainment though.
Never heard of it. Then again, that's really not my world anymore.
I've heard of them, and they sound like a good time, but haven't been to one, myself.
Not been there myself but guys who have say it's great fun.  And that place is either at the top or at least top five alcohol sales in Austin each qtr per published reports.
If they allowed cigar smoking, I'd be more impressed.
They are in Austin, so....

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2017, 11:15:03 AM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
I often confuse my gas and break pedals
as well as often confuse which end of my cigar I'm smoking
and whether or not I dropped trou before taking a dump... ::)
That happens more often as you get older.