Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2017, 12:01:34 PM »

Do you know anyone whom you’d refer to as White trash? Most likely. Either there’s someone at your job, in your neighborhood, or in your family that you’d throw that label on.
Essentially, White trash is everywhere.
While calling someone White trash might be a mean-spirited way of ridiculing or poking fun at a particular demographic, it can also serve as a way to express disdain about the way someone lives their life. It isn’t as derogatory as using other racial slurs, and in fact, the term has a bit of humor associated with it, making it the focus of pop culture.
Take for instance Jerry Springer, Honey Boo Boo, Kid Rock, Eminem, Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite and even Cousin Eddie in National Lampoon movies.
According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary, white trash is defined as:
“A term used broadly to define a person or group of persons whom embody the concepts of ignorance, racism, violence, alcoholism, poverty, and anglo-saxon ancestry. Similarly used with the term ‘cracker,’ ‘hillbilly’ or ‘redneck’.”
So, using some data crunching, we should be able to measure where the most White trash communities in the state of Florida are actually located.
After pouring over data, watching too many fist fights and perusing illiterate Facebook comments, we’ve determined these are the most White trash cities in Florida:
Jacksonville
Brooksville
Tallahassee
Gainesville
Spring Hill
Daytona Beach
Melbourne
Hollywood
Lakeland
Ocala
Time to take some meth and stay up all night with us as we go through the cities one by one. And before you say we’re some kind of reverse racist, you can also check out the most Ghetto city in Florida.

What, no Yankeetown or Inglis?
Not a very narrow list...
Would have been easier to say anyone who voted for Trump.  ©LTG 2016
Nah, there were plenty of white trash folks who voted for Hillary because they were afraid of the welfare benefit train derailing under Drumpf.

« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2017, 12:02:32 PM »

[...]

The question is what's your fukn point?
I am surrounded by white trash.

« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »

This is my warden's former work friend that ran off the top of a parking garage last month, she just got out of the hospital a week or so ago.

VIDEO: BMW plunges 7 floors from downtown parking garage

http://kxan.com/2017/08/10/video-bmw-plunges-7-floors-from-downtown-parking-garage/
I often confuse my gas and break pedals
as well as often confuse which end of my cigar I'm smoking
and whether or not I dropped trou before taking a dump... ::)
She claims it was her spiked heels getting caught up between the break and accelerator  that caused it, and she does dress in such.
Sounds like a BD story to me.

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2017, 12:03:00 PM »

[...]

I think we had already guessed, prior to your original post.

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2017, 12:05:13 PM »

JesusHChrist. Will you guys quit with the funking Trump bullshit? You sound like a bunch of pussies who didn't get their way.

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2017, 12:10:47 PM »

JesusHChrist. Will you guys quit with the funking Trump bullshit? You sound like a bunch of pussies who didn't get their way.
FYI, that's how it sounded to us the previous 8 years. So deal with it.

Also, Mark is the one who brought him up, and he DID get his way, so...

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2017, 12:14:03 PM »

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2017, 12:14:19 PM »

« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2017, 12:14:37 PM »

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »

« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2017, 12:15:22 PM »

« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2017, 12:15:32 PM »

PWMDrumpfO

« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2017, 12:20:01 PM »

JesusHChrist. Will you guys quit with the funking Trump bullshit? You sound like a bunch of pussies who didn't get their way.
FYI, that's how it sounded to us the previous 8 years. So deal with it.

Also, Mark is the one who brought him up, and he DID get his way, so...
Sheesh, what have I done.  Might as well summon Oy and his manboobs.

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2017, 12:21:05 PM »

[...]

And your point is?

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »

JesusHChrist. Will you guys quit with the funking Trump bullshit? You sound like a bunch of pussies who didn't get their way.
FYI, that's how it sounded to us the previous 8 years. So deal with it.

Also, Mark is the one who brought him up, and he DID get his way, so...
Sheesh, what have I done.  Might as well summon Oy and his manboobs.
Yeah, this one is your fault, snowflake.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11