Well, prices are not necessarily JWacky-worthy, but $1 shipping at Smoke Inn today.

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
So you're calling Pepin a racist? You don't even know the guy, or what he's been through. Geez.

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
Safe to say you prefer all things blue???  Your balls, your labels, your comedy, your waffles?

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
So you're calling Pepin a racist? You don't even know the guy, or what he's been through. Geez.
Blueballs are starting to affect littlefish's judgement I think.

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
So you're calling Pepin a racist? You don't even know the guy, or what he's been through. Geez.
I'm labeling you a jackass

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
Safe to say you prefer all things blue???  Your balls, your labels, your comedy, your waffles?
Waffles? Your mind always wanders to food

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
So you're calling Pepin a racist? You don't even know the guy, or what he's been through. Geez.
Blueballs are starting to affect littlefish's judgement I think.
Is that an offer to help out?
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
LOL !

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
LOL !
Ohhh, now Whitey Whiteman shows up!. Don't you have some knobs to put on your kitchen cabinets or something?
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
LOL !
Ohhh, now Whitey Whiteman shows up!. Don't you have some knobs to put on your kitchen cabinets or something?
I do.  going to the Hardware store soon, to buy more handles.  Black handles, BTW.  have a problem with that?   ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

fight nice guys. beginning to sound like the CI site.

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
LOL !
Ohhh, now Whitey Whiteman shows up!. Don't you have some knobs to put on your kitchen cabinets or something?
I do.  going to the Hardware store soon, to buy more handles.  Black handles, BTW.  have a problem with that?   ;)
ROFL!

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
LOL !
Ohhh, now Whitey Whiteman shows up!. Don't you have some knobs to put on your kitchen cabinets or something?
I do.  going to the Hardware store soon, to buy more handles.  Black handles, BTW.  have a problem with that?   ;)
Not in your house I don't

fight nice guys. beginning to sound like the CI site.
Good observation Dean