fight nice guys. beginning to sound like the CI site.
Good observation Dean
Dean can't even see us from down there
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.

fight nice guys. beginning to sound like the CI site.
Ouch!

Morning, all.
Look, the beancounter makes an appearance!

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
So you're calling Pepin a racist? You don't even know the guy, or what he's been through. Geez.
Blueballs are starting to affect littlefish's judgement I think.
Is that an offer to help out?
Looks like you could use a little bit.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Look, the beancounter makes and appearance!

Indeed!  This new schedule is ridiculous, but whatever.  Starting to enjoy the slow, deliberate pace of government work.  One thing at a time.  I come in to the agency this morning and have 10 totally different things on my desk to do in the next few hours.  Where are my mandatory breaks?!! My ergonomic chair?!

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.
I think the Sam Adams Pumpkin scores high.  A little less complex than the Pumpking, but smooth creamy natural flavor (as contrasted with the many that taste like flavors were added to regular beer)

fight nice guys. beginning to sound like the CI site.
More like a middle-school bathroom.

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.
Ahh yes, very familiar with Dale's. The first really good IPA to come in cans, along with Avery IPA. I get those to pack for the beach, both very good

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.
I'll have to give mine a taste tonight.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.
I think the Sam Adams Pumpkin scores high.  A little less complex than the Pumpking, but smooth creamy natural flavor (as contrasted with the many that taste like flavors were added to regular beer)

Noted, I'll have to try that one.  Pumking was a little TOO much pumpkin.  Punkin not enough, tasted like the pumking flavor was an afterthought.  Really liked Warlock but can't get here, so not really an option.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.
Ahh yes, very familiar with Dale's. The first really good IPA to come in cans, along with Avery IPA. I get those to pack for the beach, both very good

Always see the Avery, I'll have to try that one.  That Dale's goes down easy.
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *