CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29

Author Topic: 9/9/2014  (Read 59584 times)

sfish

Re: 9/9/2014
« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2014, 10:43:39 AM »

fight nice guys. beginning to sound like the CI site.
Good observation Dean
Dean can't even see us from down there

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2014, 10:47:25 AM »

Morning, all. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2014, 10:49:24 AM »

Ouch!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2014, 10:49:55 AM »

Morning, all.
Look, the beancounter makes an appearance!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2014, 10:50:49 AM »

DPG Blues on the alphabet "D"  Doesn't look like they were able to find an E this week.
I have those in my cart from 2 jams ago. I've only smoked 1 of those courtesy of Tony and really liked it. I like them better than the blacks  ;)
Is that an ethnic slur there Ferguson fishy?
I don't know what you mean
"I like them better than the blacks"
Labels...Black Labels, geez
Oh, so you're labeling blacks now?
Pepin labelled them, I'm just referencing them
So you're calling Pepin a racist? You don't even know the guy, or what he's been through. Geez.
Blueballs are starting to affect littlefish's judgement I think.
Is that an offer to help out?
Looks like you could use a little bit.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »

Morning, all.
Look, the beancounter makes and appearance!

Indeed!  This new schedule is ridiculous, but whatever.  Starting to enjoy the slow, deliberate pace of government work.  One thing at a time.  I come in to the agency this morning and have 10 totally different things on my desk to do in the next few hours.  Where are my mandatory breaks?!! My ergonomic chair?! 

sfish

« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2014, 10:51:58 AM »

Morning, all.
Well, well. Have the "day off"?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2014, 10:55:01 AM »

Morning, all.

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2014, 10:58:23 AM »

Morning, all.

Something like that.  New beer recommendation:  Dale's Pale Ale by Oskar Blues out of Colorado. It was about $10 for a six pack.  6.5% ABV, lots of hops but also a bit sweet, so not totally over the top like a more traditional IPA.  Good stuff, I can definitely see it becoming a go to for me.  Had a bunch of them last night.  Also had some Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but didn't like it as much as the Warlock or Pumking.  Won't be repurchasing any of it this season.
I think the Sam Adams Pumpkin scores high.  A little less complex than the Pumpking, but smooth creamy natural flavor (as contrasted with the many that taste like flavors were added to regular beer)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:03 AM »

More like a middle-school bathroom.

sfish

« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:28 AM »

Morning, all.

Ahh yes, very familiar with Dale's. The first really good IPA to come in cans, along with Avery IPA. I get those to pack for the beach, both very good

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2014, 11:01:02 AM »

Morning, all.

I'll have to give mine a taste tonight.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2014, 11:01:26 AM »

Morning, all.

I think the Sam Adams Pumpkin scores high.  A little less complex than the Pumpking, but smooth creamy natural flavor (as contrasted with the many that taste like flavors were added to regular beer)

Noted, I'll have to try that one.  Pumking was a little TOO much pumpkin.  Punkin not enough, tasted like the pumking flavor was an afterthought.  Really liked Warlock but can't get here, so not really an option. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2014, 11:02:28 AM »

Morning, all.

Ahh yes, very familiar with Dale's. The first really good IPA to come in cans, along with Avery IPA. I get those to pack for the beach, both very good

Always see the Avery, I'll have to try that one.  That Dale's goes down easy.

SnS

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2014, 11:03:31 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29