Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2017, 07:31:37 PM »

Good to have Lindsey Graham calling out bully Trumpf.  More Republicans should show some backbone.  For a while there, the only Republican talking sense was the one with the brain tumor!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/lindsey-graham-trump-robert-mueller-241027
Fuk that douche bag graham cracker, and by the way snowflake he lost too
Lost what?
Ugh, I believe he ran for president against the other 15
Graham is the prince of the RINOs.  He's a fool.
No, McCain is the "Prince" and Graham is his "Princess"

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »

Good to have Lindsey Graham calling out bully Trumpf.  More Republicans should show some backbone.  For a while there, the only Republican talking sense was the one with the brain tumor!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/lindsey-graham-trump-robert-mueller-241027
Fuk that douche bag graham cracker, and by the way snowflake he lost too
Lost what?
Ugh, I believe he ran for president against the other 15
Graham is the prince of the RINOs.  He's a fool.
No, McCain is the "Prince" and Graham is his "Princess"
Either way.

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2017, 08:20:55 PM »

@Tony...now that cashflow is better, you revisiting getting a replacement car?
Absolutely. Waiting to hear on one last thing from Unemployment Office tomorrow and then the decision to buy a car now or later will be made. Therefore, the 17th still may work.
Even if you have to borrow one of the kids bikes, you will be there.
Actually have my own bike but it hasn't been ridden in 15 years. Wonder if it still works.

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »

McDonalds lunch break somewhere in Eastern Alabama, not quite sure where I am
What highway you on?  20 coming out of Birmingham and Tuscaloosa?
Yes 20 and I was between Anniston, AL and Georgia

Tuscalussa to Anniston was a drive from hell, Alabama DOT is more incompetent than the Puerto Rico DOT
They should outsource that to India's DOT.

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2017, 08:33:27 PM »

McDonalds lunch break somewhere in Eastern Alabama, not quite sure where I am
What highway you on?  20 coming out of Birmingham and Tuscaloosa?
Yes 20 and I was between Anniston, AL and Georgia

Tuscalussa to Anniston was a drive from hell, Alabama DOT is more incompetent than the Puerto Rico DOT
They should outsource that to India's DOT.
Probably be an improvement and certainly could not be ant worse.

Evening Mayor

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2017, 08:34:09 PM »

@Tony...now that cashflow is better, you revisiting getting a replacement car?
Absolutely. Waiting to hear on one last thing from Unemployment Office tomorrow and then the decision to buy a car now or later will be made. Therefore, the 17th still may work.
Even if you have to borrow one of the kids bikes, you will be there.
Actually have my own bike but it hasn't been ridden in 15 years. Wonder if it still works.
Probably need to air up the tires

« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2017, 08:36:09 PM »

McDonalds lunch break somewhere in Eastern Alabama, not quite sure where I am
What highway you on?  20 coming out of Birmingham and Tuscaloosa?
Yes 20 and I was between Anniston, AL and Georgia

Tuscalussa to Anniston was a drive from hell, Alabama DOT is more incompetent than the Puerto Rico DOT
They should outsource that to India's DOT.
Probably be an improvement and certainly could not be ant worse.

Evening Mayor
Howdy, TXDave. You doing this drive by your lonesome?

« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2017, 08:36:59 PM »

We have Medical Marijuana so shouldn't we also have Medical Prostitution paid for by insurance?

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2017, 08:37:01 PM »

@Tony...now that cashflow is better, you revisiting getting a replacement car?
Absolutely. Waiting to hear on one last thing from Unemployment Office tomorrow and then the decision to buy a car now or later will be made. Therefore, the 17th still may work.
Even if you have to borrow one of the kids bikes, you will be there.
Actually have my own bike but it hasn't been ridden in 15 years. Wonder if it still works.
Probably need to air up the tires
Yeah, sounds like a hassle... Pass!

« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2017, 08:37:42 PM »

McDonalds lunch break somewhere in Eastern Alabama, not quite sure where I am
What highway you on?  20 coming out of Birmingham and Tuscaloosa?
Yes 20 and I was between Anniston, AL and Georgia

Tuscalussa to Anniston was a drive from hell, Alabama DOT is more incompetent than the Puerto Rico DOT
They should outsource that to India's DOT.
Probably be an improvement and certainly could not be ant worse.

Evening Mayor
Howdy, TXDave. You doing this drive by your lonesome?
Yes sir all alone

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2017, 08:38:40 PM »

We have Medical Marijuana so shouldn't we also have Medical Prostitution paid for by insurance?
They're in the process of reforming the Healthcare Act. You should submit your idea.

« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2017, 08:42:01 PM »

We have Medical Marijuana so shouldn't we also have Medical Prostitution paid for by insurance?
They're in the process of reforming the Healthcare Act. You should submit your idea.
Don't you mean they are in the process of fucking up something that seemed beyond fucking it up any more than it already is?

« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2017, 08:46:02 PM »

We have Medical Marijuana so shouldn't we also have Medical Prostitution paid for by insurance?
They're in the process of reforming the Healthcare Act. You should submit your idea.
Don't you mean they are in the process of fucking up something that seemed beyond fucking it up any more than it already is?
Tomato, tomato.

« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2017, 10:03:52 PM »

@Tony...now that cashflow is better, you revisiting getting a replacement car?
Absolutely. Waiting to hear on one last thing from Unemployment Office tomorrow and then the decision to buy a car now or later will be made. Therefore, the 17th still may work.
Even if you have to borrow one of the kids bikes, you will be there.
Actually have my own bike but it hasn't been ridden in 15 years. Wonder if it still works.
Can we say dry rot tires?

« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2017, 10:05:11 PM »

McDonalds lunch break somewhere in Eastern Alabama, not quite sure where I am
What highway you on?  20 coming out of Birmingham and Tuscaloosa?
Yes 20 and I was between Anniston, AL and Georgia

Tuscalussa to Anniston was a drive from hell, Alabama DOT is more incompetent than the Puerto Rico DOT
They should outsource that to India's DOT.
Probably be an improvement and certainly could not be ant worse.

Evening Mayor
Howdy, TXDave. You doing this drive by your lonesome?
Yes sir all alone
His warden calls him up in the morning and runs her hairdryer over the phone so he doesn't miss her too much.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9