Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2017, 04:20:41 PM »

Been my most productive day to date at this new job. I earned myself a big ole steak and a beer.

Don't want to attribute my positivity to the family being away for two days... But you be the judge.

« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2017, 04:36:48 PM »

Been my most productive day to date at this new job. I earned myself a big ole steak and a beer.

Don't want to attribute my positivity to the family being away for two days... But you be the judge.
Whatever works for ya, go with it Tony.  You eating in the city or heading home first?

« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2017, 04:37:22 PM »

@Tony...now that cashflow is better, you revisiting getting a replacement car?

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2017, 04:44:49 PM »

Been my most productive day to date at this new job. I earned myself a big ole steak and a beer.

Don't want to attribute my positivity to the family being away for two days... But you be the judge.
Whatever works for ya, go with it Tony.  You eating in the city or heading home first?
Meeting buddy in Manhattan but then I don't know.

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2017, 04:47:14 PM »

@Tony...now that cashflow is better, you revisiting getting a replacement car?
Absolutely. Waiting to hear on one last thing from Unemployment Office tomorrow and then the decision to buy a car now or later will be made. Therefore, the 17th still may work.

« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2017, 05:50:37 PM »

@Tony...now that cashflow is better, you revisiting getting a replacement car?
Absolutely. Waiting to hear on one last thing from Unemployment Office tomorrow and then the decision to buy a car now or later will be made. Therefore, the 17th still may work.
Even if you have to borrow one of the kids bikes, you will be there.

« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »

Good to have Lindsey Graham calling out bully Trumpf.  More Republicans should show some backbone.  For a while there, the only Republican talking sense was the one with the brain tumor!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/lindsey-graham-trump-robert-mueller-241027

« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2017, 06:30:23 PM »

Good to have Lindsey Graham calling out bully Trumpf.  More Republicans should show some backbone.  For a while there, the only Republican talking sense was the one with the brain tumor!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/lindsey-graham-trump-robert-mueller-241027
Fuk that douche bag graham cracker, and by the way snowflake he lost too

« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2017, 06:33:46 PM »

Good to have Lindsey Graham calling out bully Trumpf.  More Republicans should show some backbone.  For a while there, the only Republican talking sense was the one with the brain tumor!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/lindsey-graham-trump-robert-mueller-241027
Fuk that douche bag graham cracker, and by the way snowflake he lost too
Lost what?

« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2017, 06:34:44 PM »

McDonalds lunch break somewhere in Eastern Alabama, not quite sure where I am
What highway you on?  20 coming out of Birmingham and Tuscaloosa?
Yes 20 and I was between Anniston, AL and Georgia

Tuscalussa to Anniston was a drive from hell, Alabama DOT is more incompetent than the Puerto Rico DOT

« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2017, 06:35:29 PM »

Good to have Lindsey Graham calling out bully Trumpf.  More Republicans should show some backbone.  For a while there, the only Republican talking sense was the one with the brain tumor!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/lindsey-graham-trump-robert-mueller-241027
Fuk that douche bag graham cracker, and by the way snowflake he lost too
Lost what?
Ugh, I believe he ran for president against the other 15

« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »

$10 Fried Shrimp Dinner in Augusta and a Savanna Brew IPA

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2017, 06:46:35 PM »

$10 Fried Shrimp Dinner in Augusta and a Savanna Brew IPA
Home stretch!  Easy drive for you tomorrow.

« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2017, 06:49:45 PM »

$10 Fried Shrimp Dinner in Augusta and a Savanna Brew IPA
Home stretch!  Easy drive for you tomorrow.
The worst is over for sure, about 1100 miles so far, except for the Alabama mess today it wasn't bad but AL was worse than I-35

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2017, 07:22:38 PM »

Good to have Lindsey Graham calling out bully Trumpf.  More Republicans should show some backbone.  For a while there, the only Republican talking sense was the one with the brain tumor!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/lindsey-graham-trump-robert-mueller-241027
Fuk that douche bag graham cracker, and by the way snowflake he lost too
Lost what?
Ugh, I believe he ran for president against the other 15
Graham is the prince of the RINOs.  He's a fool.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9