« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2017, 12:19:57 PM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2017, 12:36:12 PM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
IVF, tell them you prefer to impregnate women, the old fashioned way.....
Given proper motivation Tony could probably get it done in a petri dish.
With his luck, he'd end up having to support the Petri dish, too.

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 12:50:53 PM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2017, 01:50:35 PM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Sounds like you're itching to poke the hornet's nest again.

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2017, 01:52:16 PM »

Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.

« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2017, 02:02:14 PM »

Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
A lot of great racks here hiding behind sun umbrellas. Didn't think it was THAT hot. Leg report is still spectacular!

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2017, 02:06:46 PM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
You cut me deep NonGolfinDave.... :'(

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2017, 02:07:25 PM »

Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
I'm sure it was better in the morning.

« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2017, 02:07:39 PM »

Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
A lot of great racks here hiding behind sun umbrellas. Didn't think it was THAT hot. Leg report is still spectacular!
Good to hear.  One would think Austin would have a better showing, so to speak.

« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2017, 02:08:14 PM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Sounds like you're itching to poke the hornet's nest again.
Not at all. Thinking of themselves and screw the next generation is the one thing all parties agree on!

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2017, 02:08:32 PM »

Gate area rack report.   Beyond a couple Dean grannie pantie candidates, slim pickens.
I'm sure it was better in the morning.
Would have to be a LOT better to drag me here on a Monday AM.

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2017, 02:09:47 PM »

And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2017, 02:10:26 PM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)
It's the old story....the cobbler's children are the ones that go barefoot.
Sounds like you're preparing for a second career in politics.
Sounds like you're itching to poke the hornet's nest again.
Not at all. Thinking of themselves and screw the next generation is the one thing all parties agree on!
On that we can agree.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2017
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2017, 02:11:44 PM »

Afternoon, Gents...

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2017, 02:12:31 PM »

And the 400 black dude just took the window seat in my row.  I pity the poor sap who gets the middle seat next to him.
If I have TxDave travelling luck it will be another 400 lb guy and I'll end up half in the aisle for the next 3.5 hrs.