« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2017, 11:07:58 AM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. bright sun in my eyes making it difficult to post.
You could turn around...or get some sunglasses.....just sayin'
You built enough Effing Gazebo's you should have some shade.....
Good morning boys.  8)

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »

Tony, I guess you're still using busses, but Flip and the NY trains are in for a fun rest of the summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/nyregion/amtrak-pennstation-njtransit-lirr.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

http://gothamist.com/2017/06/11/frustrated_commuters_file_class_act.php#photo-1
Today was not really that bad, but then again I start my commute with the 9:12 train, and usually catch
the 7:25pm out of Secaucus.   But anticipating problems, I logged in from home, at 7:30 am to get some
data set migration work started...

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2017, 11:14:56 AM »

Morning AgingRapidlyBean.
Again, TWSS
Did you remind her that she's a big part of the reason for that?
Good point.

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2017, 11:16:57 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2017, 11:23:15 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Find out if that one is manual labor before you delete it.

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2017, 11:24:48 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2017, 11:26:11 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2017, 11:27:04 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Maybe they are soliciting you to be a sperm donor?

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2017, 11:27:44 AM »

Morning WorkingOnTheRailroadFlip and RevRaz.

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2017, 11:30:16 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay
His current job includes pay, he's just not allowed to touch it.

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2017, 11:37:49 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay
His current job includes pay, he's just not allowed to touch it.
Well, most of us have that problem.  It his case, it's just the bank that's holding it.

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2017, 11:42:46 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
IVF, tell them you prefer to impregnate women, the old fashioned way.....

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2017, 11:48:48 AM »

Morning WorkingOnTheRailroadFlip and RevRaz.
Morning, TD.

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2017, 11:49:22 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
Ask them if they if the job includes pay
His current job includes pay, he's just not allowed to touch it.
It's a benefit. He'd just spend it on cigars and food.

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2017, 11:53:54 AM »

I'm still receiving emails from head hunters. WTF was in my resume that prompted the following email?

... Hi Anthony,
I have an opening for a Senior Embryologist with IVF Center Solutions in Paramus, NJ that I thought may interest you...

Really!?
IVF, tell them you prefer to impregnate women, the old fashioned way.....
Given proper motivation Tony could probably get it done in a petri dish.