Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2017, 08:09:18 AM »

DALEVILLE, Ind. (AP) — A 62-year-old man has been killed after his riding lawn mower rolled over into an Indiana creek.

The (Muncie) Star Press reports (http://tspne.ws/2uh8hnI ) that Jeffery Foster was mowing on his property in Daleville Sunday afternoon when the mower tipped.

Foster was pinned underwater in Bell Creek beneath the equipment.

Emergency personnel were unsuccessful in reviving Foster who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Daleville is northeast of Indianapolis.

I have no creeks on my property.
Well you'll have to get it first to start and then get it started before we'll begin worrying.
Corrected it, you know how these deals work

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2017, 08:09:49 AM »

Last cup of Cuban poured for the day.

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2017, 08:10:56 AM »

DALEVILLE, Ind. (AP) — A 62-year-old man has been killed after his riding lawn mower rolled over into an Indiana creek.

The (Muncie) Star Press reports (http://tspne.ws/2uh8hnI ) that Jeffery Foster was mowing on his property in Daleville Sunday afternoon when the mower tipped.

Foster was pinned underwater in Bell Creek beneath the equipment.

Emergency personnel were unsuccessful in reviving Foster who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Daleville is northeast of Indianapolis.

I have no creeks on my property.
Well you'll have to get it to start before we'll begin worrying.
the guy I'm buying it from just called and wanted to know if I wanted to pick it up this morning because it'll be hot this afternoon. I told him it's already 80° and may be getting a shower later to cool things off, so we agreed that I will be there around 2pm. then he tells me it may be the started and not the solenoid. I'm confused because when they bypassed the solenoid it started up. for $100 I guess if need be I can afford to buy a starter too.

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2017, 08:12:52 AM »

Warden headed to work, she was off today but she is going to SC next week to check out the condo so decided she better work today.  Unlike me she has work piled up all the time, very stressful job.

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2017, 08:13:45 AM »

DALEVILLE, Ind. (AP) — A 62-year-old man has been killed after his riding lawn mower rolled over into an Indiana creek.

The (Muncie) Star Press reports (http://tspne.ws/2uh8hnI ) that Jeffery Foster was mowing on his property in Daleville Sunday afternoon when the mower tipped.

Foster was pinned underwater in Bell Creek beneath the equipment.

Emergency personnel were unsuccessful in reviving Foster who was pronounced dead at the scene.

Daleville is northeast of Indianapolis.

I have no creeks on my property.
Well you'll have to get it first to start and then get it started before we'll begin worrying.
Corrected it, you know how these deals work
yep, may end up being a green lawn ornament.

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2017, 08:13:47 AM »

[...]

Like I said............

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2017, 08:14:59 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and StraightStoryDean.

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2017, 08:16:01 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and StraightStoryDean.

Morning Bean

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2017, 08:28:56 AM »

[...]

......and I'm a true believer in you get what you pay for.

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2017, 08:29:27 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and StraightStoryDean.

morning Mark.

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2017, 08:29:59 AM »

Warden headed to work, she was off today but she is going to SC next week to check out the condo so decided she better work today.  Unlike me she has work piled up all the time, very stressful job.
Good to know she gets to leave the pile in a month.

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2017, 08:37:20 AM »

Morning Mr Bean. Today the day of your office 4th celebration?

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2017, 08:44:45 AM »

Morning Mr Bean. Today the day of your office 4th celebration?
We just talked about that and decided to postpone until we ship the last of a big project which has been weighing on us.

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2017, 08:47:34 AM »

Warden headed to work, she was off today but she is going to SC next week to check out the condo so decided she better work today.  Unlike me she has work piled up all the time, very stressful job.
Good to know she gets to leave the pile in a month.
2 months for her unfortunately but certainly something to look forward to

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2017, 08:48:50 AM »

Morning Mr Bean. Today the day of your office 4th celebration?
We just talked about that and decided to postpone until we ship the last of a big project which has been weighing on us.

Too Fuk'n hot anyway
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8