Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2017, 08:54:22 AM »

Warden headed to work, she was off today but she is going to SC next week to check out the condo so decided she better work today.  Unlike me she has work piled up all the time, very stressful job.
Good to know she gets to leave the pile in a month.
2 months for her unfortunately but certainly something to look forward to
that sure does look nice!

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2017, 08:56:30 AM »

Warden headed to work, she was off today but she is going to SC next week to check out the condo so decided she better work today.  Unlike me she has work piled up all the time, very stressful job.
Good to know she gets to leave the pile in a month.
2 months for her unfortunately but certainly something to look forward to
that sure does look nice!
TWSS

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2017, 09:08:07 AM »

Lots of crap to get done today staring with walking the dogs then mowing the front yard, there is no end to it as long as we are occupying this house.........

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2017, 09:20:43 AM »

Lots of crap to get done today staring with walking the dogs then mowing the front yard, there is no end to it as long as we are occupying this house.........
Don't forget the pool, it must need something.

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2017, 09:30:06 AM »

Lots of crap to get done today staring with walking the dogs then mowing the front yard, there is no end to it as long as we are occupying this house.........
Don't forget the pool, it must need something.
You are too cruel, Mr. Bean.  Hahaha.

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2017, 09:40:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Telecommuting today so I can knock off early.

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2017, 09:40:22 AM »

Lots of crap to get done today staring with walking the dogs then mowing the front yard, there is no end to it as long as we are occupying this house.........
Don't forget the pool, it must need something.
You are too cruel, Mr. Bean.  Hahaha.
It's not offensive coming from a fellow pool owner but as for your hahaha GFY!

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2017, 09:41:35 AM »

Good morning boys! Been awhile, with 3 baseball games a week, a couple days in Hershey for a dance competition and then the hacking thing followed by 2 full days of scaffold training, it's been difficult to log on. How the hell is everybody?

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2017, 09:43:59 AM »

Great email from the sis, 40% off select Man-O-War boxes. Click the link and there are "no products found"

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2017, 09:51:04 AM »

Great email from the sis, 40% off select Man-O-War boxes. Click the link and there are "no products found"
And in the insult-to-injury category, there's an all-Gurkha jam going on today.  Morning Dancin'Fish.

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2017, 10:02:30 AM »

Great email from the sis, 40% off select Man-O-War boxes. Click the link and there are "no products found"
And in the insult-to-injury category, there's an all-Gurkha jam going on today.  Morning Dancin'Fish.
It would appear as if they're content to run their businesses into the ground

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2017, 10:15:52 AM »

Lots of crap to get done today staring with walking the dogs then mowing the front yard, there is no end to it as long as we are occupying this house.........
Don't forget the pool, it must need something.
You are too cruel, Mr. Bean.  Hahaha.
It's not offensive coming from a fellow pool owner but as for your hahaha GFY!
It's Monday and I already accomplished my goal for the week.

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »

Good morning boys! Been awhile, with 3 baseball games a week, a couple days in Hershey for a dance competition and then the hacking thing followed by 2 full days of scaffold training, it's been difficult to log on. How the hell is everybody?
Welcome back. We were gonna send the hounds out if we didn't hear from you today. Are you working?

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2017, 10:28:20 AM »

Good morning boys! Been awhile, with 3 baseball games a week, a couple days in Hershey for a dance competition and then the hacking thing followed by 2 full days of scaffold training, it's been difficult to log on. How the hell is everybody?
Welcome back. We were gonna send the hounds out if we didn't hear from you today. Are you working?
Unfortunately yes, can't work from home, no computers yet

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2017, 10:31:30 AM »

Good morning boys! Been awhile, with 3 baseball games a week, a couple days in Hershey for a dance competition and then the hacking thing followed by 2 full days of scaffold training, it's been difficult to log on. How the hell is everybody?
Went to see my godson play on Saturday for the Jersey Storm in a local tournament. They were friggin great. Found it more interesting than most MLB games.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8