Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2017, 04:52:50 PM »

Pizza and salad for lunch, followed by cake for someone's wedding shower. Quite the food-filled day of work. Time to hit the road. Hazzuh!
Just stuffed myself on Buffalo Wings...and the boss paid. Nice.
Nothing tastes better than food on the company's dime.
...except food that's on the boss's dime. The agency can't buy, that would be unethical use of taxpayer resources. ;-)

So the boss buys lunch on each team member's birthday.  Mine was almost a month ago, but this was the first opportunity we've had to go.
thatsa nice...

« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »

Hello Boys, nice train ride in, bunch of cute
 Italian women in shorts on a study tour of NYC.  they were going
to Brooklyn to take the ferry to Manhattan. Sorry no pictures, their leader came through
counting in Italian, when she got to nine, I said 10 - 12 in Italian...
I knew you'd insert yourself somehow  (So to speak...)

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2017, 04:58:40 PM »

Hello Boys, nice train ride in, bunch of cute
 Italian women in shorts on a study tour of NYC.  they were going
to Brooklyn to take the ferry to Manhattan. Sorry no pictures, their leader came through
counting in Italian, when she got to nine, I said 10 - 12 in Italian...
Tu cane sdegno
Shit if Bean hasn't gone commie too!
Must be the bad influence of people he has been hanging with lately.

« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2017, 04:59:17 PM »

Afternoon VitaFlip.

« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2017, 05:00:03 PM »

Flight is only delayed an hour. (So far)

« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2017, 05:00:50 PM »

Got a diagnosis on my shoulder pain, worn out old body.  Rotator Cuff is worn and tired, threw too many baseballs.  May well fix itself with simple exercise routine.

« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2017, 05:01:14 PM »

Flight is only delayed an hour. (So far)
Ain't it wonderful ;)

« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2017, 05:02:17 PM »

Hello Boys, nice train ride in, bunch of cute
 Italian women in shorts on a study tour of NYC.  they were going
to Brooklyn to take the ferry to Manhattan. Sorry no pictures, their leader came through
counting in Italian, when she got to nine, I said 10 - 12 in Italian...
Tu cane sdegno
Shit if Bean hasn't gone commie too!
Must be the bad influence of people he has been hanging with lately.
I knew it was al over when he gave up smoking at work.

« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2017, 05:08:22 PM »

Got a diagnosis on my shoulder pain, worn out old body.  Rotator Cuff is worth and tired, threw too many baseballs.  May well fix itself with simple exercise routine.
Oh, you're fucked then.

« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2017, 05:10:48 PM »

Got a diagnosis on my shoulder pain, worn out old body.  Rotator Cuff is worn and tired, threw too many baseballs.  May well fix itself with simple exercise routine.
Oh, you're fucked then.
Fixed a small typo in the original post

 :o

« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2017, 05:23:44 PM »

Got a diagnosis on my shoulder pain, worn out old body.  Rotator Cuff is worn and tired, threw too many baseballs.  May well fix itself with simple exercise routine.
Oh, you're fucked then.
Fixed a small typo in the original post

 :o
You should inquire whether 12oz. curls will help.

« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2017, 05:29:43 PM »

@ Raz - weren't you shopping for a G-19?  Outstanding deal,here: $450 Shipped.

Code for 10% off and FS is:   10PROMO

http://woodburyoutfitters.com/glock-19-compact-9mm-4-02-barrel-black-pi1950203/

« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »

Got a diagnosis on my shoulder pain, worn out old body.  Rotator Cuff is worn and tired, threw too many baseballs.  May well fix itself with simple exercise routine.
Oh, you're fucked then.
Fixed a small typo in the original post

 :o
You should inquire whether 12oz. curls will help.
Said lift light weights so no reason it shouldn't be just fine.

« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2017, 05:47:57 PM »

No cigar for me today. Had to rush home because I have an event for Daughter #1, immediately followed by a U2 concert.

Edit: Not really looking forward to the show. The older I get, the more I hate concerts people.

« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2017, 05:53:01 PM »

Got a diagnosis on my shoulder pain, worn out old body.  Rotator Cuff is worn and tired, threw too many baseballs.  May well fix itself with simple exercise routine.
I would suggest beer curls, one pint of beer lifted from the bar or table to mouth.
repeat as often as necessary.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12