Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2017, 01:19:55 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Wasn't crowded enough, and the three ladies that were at the table she was waiting on (none of those three too shabby either) would have picked up on it.
I bet Tony the Creep could have gotten a snapshot!

« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2017, 01:20:29 PM »

Tuesday Taco's were pretty good.

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2017, 01:39:45 PM »

Holts JR AJ exclusive on sale today. First time I've heard of this one.

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/today-only-get-any-box-of-the-jr-exclusive-uncharted-cigars-for-only-49-95
Fixed it I think
Yep, my bad, it is indeed JR, not Holts. Sheesh on me.
Never heard of them before either.
Seen them but haven't tried them.
At least we're getting closer to finding someone who's tried them.
So order a box for the team and send a couple out to everyone to try.  We can have a proper banterherf.
I assumed you were going to handle that. :)
Ah.....and we all know what happens to one who assumes.... :P
He gets an Uncharted sent to him from his friends box purchase?

« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2017, 01:47:59 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Speaking of which, crappy and rainy on my way in this morning but turned out to be a gorgeous day out. And by that I mean there are gorgeous legs everywhere in NYC. So glad I stepped outside for a bit.

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2017, 01:49:17 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Wasn't crowded enough, and the three ladies that were at the table she was waiting on (none of those three too shabby either) would have picked up on it.
I bet Tony the Creep could have gotten a snapshot!
GFY

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2017, 01:51:46 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Wasn't crowded enough, and the three ladies that were at the table she was waiting on (none of those three too shabby either) would have picked up on it.
I bet Tony the Creep could have gotten a snapshot!
GFY
;D

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2017, 02:00:08 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Wasn't crowded enough, and the three ladies that were at the table she was waiting on (none of those three too shabby either) would have picked up on it.
I bet Tony the Creep could have gotten a snapshot!
GFY
Man, some people just don't know how to take a compliment!

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2017, 02:14:17 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Wasn't crowded enough, and the three ladies that were at the table she was waiting on (none of those three too shabby either) would have picked up on it.
I bet Tony the Creep could have gotten a snapshot!
GFY
Man, some people just don't know how to take a compliment!
Sure I can. Didn't you see I responded, GFY?

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2017, 02:23:49 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Wasn't crowded enough, and the three ladies that were at the table she was waiting on (none of those three too shabby either) would have picked up on it.
I bet Tony the Creep could have gotten a snapshot!
GFY
Man, some people just don't know how to take a compliment!
Sure I can. Didn't you see I responded, GFY?
LALTS, ya got me there!

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2017, 02:24:00 PM »

And with that, I say hazzuh!

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2017, 02:47:07 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Speaking of which, crappy and rainy on my way in this morning but turned out to be a gorgeous day out. And by that I mean there are gorgeous legs everywhere in NYC. So glad I stepped outside for a bit.
Lucky you're not taking the subway....
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/nyregion/subway-train-derails-in-manhattan.html?mcubz=0

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2017, 02:54:25 PM »

Think I will go home, fuk-it!

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2017, 02:58:35 PM »

And with that, I say hazzuh!
Later Dave, hurry home and get that order in!

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2017, 02:59:08 PM »

Think I will go home, fuk-it!
I think I heard there was a cigar waiting.

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2017, 03:30:50 PM »

Some fine yoga pants on the server for lunch today.
In this case a photo would be appropriate.  Well, yes and no.
Could not be arranged at the time.
You should have called in Tony the Creep
Speaking of which, crappy and rainy on my way in this morning but turned out to be a gorgeous day out. And by that I mean there are gorgeous legs everywhere in NYC. So glad I stepped outside for a bit.
And how were the ladies?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8